Official thread Venus fans' pictures :) Pictures of you. - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2010, 09:19 PM   #91
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official thread Venus fans' pictures :) Pictures of you.

Now that Venus´ evil sister is out, she gets the whole attention in Madrid
^^ and to the theory above, I dislike Serena

Old May 12th, 2010, 09:21 PM   #92
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
Now that Venus´ evil sister is out, she gets the whole attention in Madrid
^^ and to the theory above, I dislike Serena
More pictures, less talk.
VishaalMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2010, 09:25 PM   #93
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishan... View Post
More pictures, less talk.
pics?
Old May 12th, 2010, 09:27 PM   #94
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
pics?
Yes mitchli!
VishaalMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2010, 09:27 PM   #95
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
pics?
You are posting in the "pictures of you thread"
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2010, 09:35 PM   #96
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena~lover View Post
You are posting in the "pictures of you thread"
I know that
getting mad as I said that I dislike Serena, huh?

Ok,here is a pic

I have that one in my profile anyway
Old May 12th, 2010, 09:40 PM   #97
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know that
getting mad as I said that I dislike Serena, huh?

Ok,here is a pic

I have that one in my profile anyway
Or perhaps because you called her evil...in the "picture thread" again....just making sure you know where you are

Nice pic

Last edited by Olórin : May 12th, 2010 at 09:45 PM.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2010, 10:18 AM   #98
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay asbestos View Post
Well just to add to the pot, when i was younger (12 and younger)i was OBSESSED with Greek mythology. I would read books, encyclopedias, go online, watch tv shows or movies if they had a greek theme... Was also fascinated Roman and Egyptian mythology and history. My favourite Goddess was Athena and sorry to say but i hated Aphrodite/Venus cuz i thought she was a slvt
oh and i'm studying law (i have 9 days left). So we are all really clones of each other.
OMG...
since I am poor... we had no computers then...
I would read my encyclopedia about Greek Gods n Goddesses and
I would always find Mars the most exciting one...
but I liked Mercury the most then(IDKY)...
and I really like Cronos...
Never really liked the Gods as much as I like the Heroes...

Heroes>Titans>Gods
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2010, 10:22 AM   #99
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reetard View Post
Atleast Vee has cute fans
http://www.tennisforum.com/newreply....ply&p=17745227

Although I think Serena got the majority of the gay crowd.
Old May 13th, 2010, 10:44 AM   #100
country flag Direwolf

Quote:
oh i liked Mars cuz that's the name the month of march is supposedly named after right, and i was born in March so...weird reasoning i know but i was just a kid!!

Oh it's been so long, i can't remember who the Greek equivalent of Mercury was... Was it Hades?? Or was that Pluto. I forget

another one i liked was Hera, that crazy jealous wife of Zeus who sent snakes to kill Hercules aka Heracles who btw i did not like!! Oh i also liked the Goddess who had a twin brother and she was the Goddess of hunting or something
omg my knowledge has totally faded so sad, but gosh it's been almost ten years since i read about this stuff.

Oh and goddesses and gods > everybody else ESPECIALLY heroes!!
the thing is... i was in like grade 5-7 when i was reading these stuffs... i would paint flowers+plants from encyclopedias aswell...

The twins are Apollo and Artemis... Sun+Moon(huntress)

Mercury is hermes...

Pluto is like Poseidon
Mars is Hades
Uranium is Gods of Stats...

Yea... for a 2ndary God...
Apollo is very amazing himself, I think he has the most power amongst the grandchildren of the titans
Old May 13th, 2010, 10:47 AM   #101
country flag Direwolf

Quote:
it's an interesting theory but i think its maybe a bit of a coincidence as i don't think my personality had anything to do with my doing law (i wannt to get as far away from it as possible when i graduate )
otherwise i have noticed that Venus fans are rather sensitive and emotional while Serena fans are cutthroat and harsh which is interesting because Venus is/was characterised as the "cold", emotionless one and Serena the drama queen
Or maybe...
Venus has the mother figure
that we could find comfort to
after all those arguing
and a hard days workd...
Old May 13th, 2010, 11:08 AM   #102
country flag Direwolf

Quote:
at Uranium. Thanks for that.
But are u sure that Mars = Hades? I could have sworn they were different ... Granted i could just do some research of my own.
NOOOO!!!
mars is like the god of war...
my bad...
Gosh...
Neptune totally forgot that planet...

The thing is... This year
after the release of Percy jackson+God of War+Clash of the titans...

made me realise how interesting a kids life is...
Old May 14th, 2010, 05:29 AM   #103
country flag Haute

Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute Haute has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
If you think about it, all these law students following Venus is quite weird. Law students are stereotypically personified as cut throat and typically careless of others emotions (NOT saying all of you are), but yeah so I would think Law students would be more like Serena and her fans rather than the humble and sophisticated Venus and her followers. Does that make any sense? lol
This is kind of odd how many are law students. My degree is in Political Science and I have plans to go to law school (eventually...maybe in 5 years lol) after I move to Manhattan and get myself settled in there.

And the discussion about the classics is so bizarre, because I've had such an affinity for Greek and Roman mythology, architecture, civilization, etc. too. I'm curious what else Veelievers have in common now.

And Uranium, you had me thinking you were some hideous monster and that we would all have to poke our eyes out. I feel let down.

I don't know why you would hesitate to post a pic, you're cute!

I'm not going to Rupologize!
Haute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 08:52 PM   #104
VishaalMaria

You look really intimidating!

But your skins really good. Nice complexion.
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 09:09 PM   #105
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veerror View Post
You look really intimidating!

But your skins really good. Nice complexion.
Intimidating?

What's the name of the British commentator who is always going on about how INTIMIDATING the Williams are?

and thanks about my skin
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote