Official thread Venus fans' pictures :) Pictures of you. - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 09:05 PM   #136
country flag Maddy-88
Veeliever 4 Life

Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official thread Venus fans' pictures :) Pictures of you.

Ahhh Bandtitoo, you look so young and cute.

Thanks for reviving this thread, I've been meaning to upload a pic as well

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 11:10 PM   #137
country flag Queen_Vee_92

Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of

This is me at Coldplay being very happy.

Slam number 8 is the next time i will be this happy

(ps sorry about the size being so big )

Quote:
Each tournament is important for me, ... Each tournament would do something to my ranking and such kind of thing, step forward for the future. Also I think it's the opportunity, the opportunity to do what I love, to play my best, to play for the people who appreciate what I do.
(Venus Williams)
Queen_Vee_92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 08:49 AM   #138
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

^ you don't look anything like I imagined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caralenko View Post
They're these annoying little facebook games that endlessly spam your front page.
at Caralenko's random post in this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
A Black man fighting for his people against institutionalized racism and its supporters, whenever they raised their ugly heads. He hated White people, period. After making his Hajj to Mecca, denouncing the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, becoming a Sunni Muslim and changing his name, he could no longer justify his blanket hatred of Whites, but still fought against racism no less fervently.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 01:25 PM   #139
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm X View Post

damn, i came into this thread thinking i could see a pic of you

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 03:03 PM   #140
country flag Shuji Shuriken
Team WTAworld

Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Homme. View Post
wow... so many Law students...

no wonder...
I'm a lawyer as well

Anyways I promised Veerror I'd post more in Planet Venus. So here goes...

Me playing tennis last month:

Oh and i'm repping the Caribbean as well. Guyana representing

Brandysan's Keeper

l[l

Venussan #1 Fan
Serenasan Warrior Princess

http://www.myspace.com/keimodarkheart
Shuji Shuriken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 03:32 PM   #141
country flag Maddy-88
Veeliever 4 Life

Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute

^Looking serious

You're not what I imagined either, I guess it's the Japanese flag
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #142

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

at Chance. Where are your pics?

I thought Shuji was asian too
Quote:
A Black man fighting for his people against institutionalized racism and its supporters, whenever they raised their ugly heads. He hated White people, period. After making his Hajj to Mecca, denouncing the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, becoming a Sunni Muslim and changing his name, he could no longer justify his blanket hatred of Whites, but still fought against racism no less fervently.
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #143
country flag MajesticVenus

MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future

Oh! Shuji finally came to Planet Venus.

Love the deserving shade thrown at some of those obnoxious Vee haters in GM. Though I know you can handle them by your own, if you need backups, call us at Planet Venus for the rescue.

I don't know why I think Chance is a hot guy from Norway. There are some hot Veelievers around here though.

There is going to be people who won't believe in me. That's really not my problem.
That's theirs. Because guess what? They haven't won WIMBLEDON. I have.
MajesticVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #144
country flag Shuji Shuriken
Team WTAworld

Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticVenus View Post
Oh! Shuji finally came to Planet Venus.

Love the deserving shade thrown at some of those obnoxious Vee haters in GM. Though I know you can handle them by your own, if you need backups, call us at Planet Venus for the rescue.

I don't know why I think Chance is a hot guy from Norway. There are some hot Veelievers around here though.
YASSSSSSS...I am finally here . I haven't posted in here in forever, but i'm not on this site as much as I used to be. But yeah...it's good to know you guys have my back, but those bitches don't want it with me at ALL . I'm here for miss Venus though, so I love you all. Veenut for LIFE .

Brandysan's Keeper

l[l

Venussan #1 Fan
Serenasan Warrior Princess

http://www.myspace.com/keimodarkheart
Shuji Shuriken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 10:50 PM   #145
country flag Queen_Vee_92

Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm X View Post

OMG that worries me as to what you expected me to look like

Quote:
Each tournament is important for me, ... Each tournament would do something to my ranking and such kind of thing, step forward for the future. Also I think it's the opportunity, the opportunity to do what I love, to play my best, to play for the people who appreciate what I do.
(Venus Williams)
Queen_Vee_92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #146
country flag Maddy-88
Veeliever 4 Life

Taken in 2 years ago in our home court where I first learned how to play, trying a Venus backhand

Taken today
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vee_92 View Post
OMG that worries me as to what you expected me to look like
The brits on this forum tend to have a certain look about them, which is what i was kind of expecting. it's nothing bad of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddy-88 View Post

Taken in 2 years ago in our home court where I first learned how to play, trying a Venus backhand

Taken today
at the pose. All you need is your name at the top and the title of your album at the bottom
Quote:
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 12:04 PM   #148
country flag Maddy-88
Veeliever 4 Life

that was the look I was going for
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #149
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticVenus View Post

I don't know why I think Chance is a hot guy from Norway.

So are you picturing this?

Because you are sooooo far off the mark. How do i come across as a guy??
Anyhoo, when V wins her next slam (Aus Open 2013) I'll post my pic

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #150
country flag MajesticVenus

MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future

^ Can't see the pic, but I kind of get what you were posting.

Oh, you are a girl! Sorry! I never know who's a guy or a girl so I just assume. Alright then, we will wait for it.

There is going to be people who won't believe in me. That's really not my problem.
That's theirs. Because guess what? They haven't won WIMBLEDON. I have.
MajesticVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote