Rezai has a dig at Bartoli.. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2010, 06:12 PM   #1
country flag ED fan forever

ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of
Rezai has a dig at Bartoli..

Rezai was asked earlier who were the players who showed the worst sportsmanship and responded "Jelena Jankovic and especially Marion Bartoli". Is Bartoli universally disliked by her fellow french players?
Also, when asked if she was happy that Justine was back and whether she got on her her she replied "No comment"
"And thanks to all the people around the world for supporting me, and my fan club, I could feel your support no matter where I was in the world. Thank you for your devotion. Most importantly, thanks to my family, especially my mom. You've been very supportive, encouraging, inspiring... you were always there for me. It was a long way and we did it together. I love you mom. It's so emotional. It's so hard to say goodbye. I'm going to miss you so much"
Elena Dementieva, 29/10/2010
ED fan forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2010, 06:24 PM   #2
country flag Optima
- - - - - - - - -

Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rezai has a dig at Bartoli..

Her resentment is delicious.

Good to see other players speaking their minds.
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 06:29 PM   #3
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Aravane is the closest Razzano's friend. She repeats what Virginie said last year in Eastbourne. So, the answer is logical.

I let people translate what Marion said about Virginie : "De toute fašon, personne ne peut la piffrer".
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 06:29 PM   #4
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

lets face it, it is bartoli. you cant fall out with, be unliked by so many top players and it not be down to that player.

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 06:38 PM   #5
country flag jimbo mack

jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute

bartoli i would agree with but not jankovic, she's just a drama queen and i love her for it!
jimbo mack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 06:39 PM   #6
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

I mean she's right; both of them have generally poor sportsmanship, and Marion, especially, seems to have little regard for anyone but herself.
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 06:42 PM   #7
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ED to win a slam View Post
Rezai was asked earlier who were the players who showed the worst sportsmanship and responded "Jelena Jankovic and especially Marion Bartoli". Is Bartoli universally disliked by her fellow french players?
Also, when asked if she was happy that Justine was back and whether she got on her her she replied "No comment"
i when i read that ! My thoughts exactly
I like her a little more all of a sudden

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 06:45 PM   #8
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

Someone is trying to be bitchy

Or she's saying just the truth?
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 06:47 PM   #9
country flag jimbo mack

jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute

how come it's only the french players who speak their minds these days?
jimbo mack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 07:00 PM   #10
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

you should really give some kind of source if you post stuff like this.

Beat is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 07:04 PM   #11
country flag ED fan forever

ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat View Post
you should really give some kind of source if you post stuff like this.
Its on the official website of the tournament. Sorry I didn't post it but I didn't want to translate the whole interview.

She participated in an online Q&A earlier, transcript of which has been posted on the site.
"And thanks to all the people around the world for supporting me, and my fan club, I could feel your support no matter where I was in the world. Thank you for your devotion. Most importantly, thanks to my family, especially my mom. You've been very supportive, encouraging, inspiring... you were always there for me. It was a long way and we did it together. I love you mom. It's so emotional. It's so hard to say goodbye. I'm going to miss you so much"
Elena Dementieva, 29/10/2010
ED fan forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 07:05 PM   #12
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of

We can still wait to see top 3 french (Marion, Aravane, Virginie) together in fed cup

Marion

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 08:25 PM   #13
country flag AnnaK_4ever

AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo mack View Post
bartoli i would agree with but not jankovic, she's just a drama queen and i love her for it!
Oh please...
We all remember how she tried to kill Lindsay before her baby boy's eyes.
AnnaK_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 08:27 PM   #14
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optima View Post
Her resentment is delicious.
You got problems son.
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 08:28 PM   #15
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Aravane