Any Fringies out there??! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2012, 02:53 AM   #31
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any Fringies out there??!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippityHop View Post
Unfortunately it's the last.

I wonder how they are going to bring it all together at the end.
Unless I'm wrong about next season, for me the show ended this season. I like the ending. Next season seems like it's going to be based on the Observers invading Earth and, after all the amazing storylines they've explored, to turn it into an "aliens invade Earth" show just sucks IMO.
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #32
country flag HippityHop

HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Unless I'm wrong about next season, for me the show ended this season. I like the ending. Next season seems like it's going to be based on the Observers invading Earth and, after all the amazing storylines they've explored, to turn it into an "aliens invade Earth" show just sucks IMO.
I agree. But that's kind of what happens when you start getting all of these different universes mixed up and and can't get people back to the correct one. You write yourself into a corner.

The only time that I've seen the multiple universe scenario resolved satisfactorily was on the episode of Star Trek TNG when Worf was bouncing around a bunch of different universes.

"Oh it's Tommy this and Tommy that and chuck him out, the brute.
But it's savior of his country when the guns begin to shoot."
Rudyard Kipling
HippityHop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #33
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Last episode tonight
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote