Hungarian Fed Cup Team Thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 09:42 PM   #46
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of
Re: Hungarian Fed Cup Team Thread

Netherlands - Hungary 3-0:
Michaëlla Krajicek (NED) d. Timea Babos (HUN) 6-2 6-3
Arantxa Rus (NED) d. Greta Arn (HUN) 6-2 6-3
Bertens/Hogenkamp (NED) d. Jani/Marosi (HUN) 2-6 6-2 6-2

And yes, I wanted to ask the same question. As I heard Timi is training really hard with her new team
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 09:54 PM   #47
country flag Guesswhoiam

Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice

I'm just afraid from that, she is too young to be a star, like her "environment" wants. She don't know, but she's not ready for this. Not yet. Yes, she's training hard, but if she belive - just for one minute - that she's the queen of the court, it will be not happy end. I do not say, it is a fact, I just do not want to see it happens.
Guesswhoiam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 10:17 PM   #48
country flag Battiv

Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice

But the Group I of Fed Cup isn't a so high level competition, and it's confirmed by the two wins of Timea versus Latvia.
Right choice, in my opinion, not to make to play Timea in double, to save her for Romania.
Battiv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 10:36 PM   #49
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

It's her team's duty to hype her, get some attention, some sponsors. She said in an interview, that she already feels the pressure. But it's necessary and she must get used to it Until she doesn't get a mysterious illness every time she has to train, I think we shouldn't worry...
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 10:50 PM   #50
country flag A Magicman

A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guesswhoiam View Post
Greta's got sick, played with fever.
Ok, that changes a lot in retrospective. Sorry to hear that. Get well soon, Schätzelin. And do some damage again.

and a reminiscence to the past:
HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Hater of Ratwanska & Wozniacki
A Magicman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 06:05 AM   #51
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
some more pics

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 01:42 PM   #52
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

New team captain Levente Baratosi

Levente & Timi

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 02:12 PM   #53
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
New team captain Levente Baratosi
team 2012

Babos
Jani
Marosi
Bulgakova

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:37 AM   #54
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Bulgakova?
I know Szavay obviously can't play but why not Arn or Czink?
Czink can't play OG now

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #55
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Bulgakova?
Who else?

The list of active Hungarian pro tennis players is very short

Quote:
I know Szavay obviously can't play but why not Arn or Czink?
I don't know why Arn won't play, but something about Czink
http://www.cairns.com.au/article/201...port-news.html

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #56
country flag Gregorio87

Gréta played every year and she should focus more on WTA tournaments, because lost lots of points in Auckland.
Czink is a big mess, always finds an excuse to not play in the Fed cup. The article , don't say facts.
I'm happy for Timi, because she wasn't sure in it, but after her coach became the captain, I think she has to attend

And you should be happy about our not so strong team because Greece is in our group
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:41 PM   #57
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorio87 View Post
And you should be happy about our not so strong team because Greece is in our group
and we should be happy because our group is maybe the weakest group of four

Group B

Sweden
Hungary
Greece
Bosnia and Herzegovina

so we have a chance staying in Zone I without a top100 player

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 07:23 PM   #58
country flag Gregorio87

I'm sure, when finally our strongest team will play, then we will get the hardest group
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 03:27 AM   #59
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorio87 View Post
Gréta played every year and she should focus more on WTA tournaments, because lost lots of points in Auckland.
Czink is a big mess, always finds an excuse to not play in the Fed cup. The article , don't say facts.
I'm happy for Timi, because she wasn't sure in it, but after her coach became the captain, I think she has to attend

Now Czink can't play OG if she qualifies

And no, because we are missing two of our best players this year

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 07:35 AM   #60
country flag Hakapeszi

Team 2012

Levente Barátosi (captain), Katalin Marosi, Vaszilisza Bulgakova, Réka-Luca Jani, Tímea Babos, Sándor Makocsai (trainer)