Who will play for USA against France? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2010, 06:39 PM   #1
country flag hammerhead

hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold
Who will play for USA against France?

Who will play Fed Cup for USA against France? Who will Mary Joe pick and why?
hammerhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2010, 11:05 PM   #2
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who will play for USA against France?

My prediction is Huber, Oudin, King, and Glatch. Nothing new

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 09:24 PM   #3
country flag hammerhead

hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold

The inside scoop is that Huber and Oudin are confirmed, but that King and Glatch aren't on the team. Huber said in her blog today that Fed Cup is about "the young ones" now...so who the heck is our team? It's getting late.

This is an important tie. If US loses, they have to play off to retain a spot in the World Group!
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 03:52 PM   #4
country flag hammerhead

Team is announced. Oudin, Huber, Mattek, Perry.
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 09:09 PM   #5
country flag mflint@visionary

mflint@visionary is an unknown quantity at this point

ok...dumb question: Where are Venus and SERENA????

Come on ladies!! We need some assistance, when the top ranked team USA team member is a rookie not yet in the top 50!

Please show us a little patriotism!
mflint@visionary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote