Caroline Garcia - Page 80 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2014, 05:08 PM   #1186
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Garcia

Seed 7 at Cincinnati qualies, lost in Q1 to effin' Babos, 4 & 3.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 9th, 2014, 05:29 PM   #1187
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking awful loss.

Babos used to be a prospect, but these days she's clearly more invested in doubles than in singles. As a singles player, she's upper tier challenger level.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2014, 07:32 AM   #1188
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

I really wonder what's wrong with her serve. She can't get any free points as she used to.
Hope she enters a last minute event next week. She desperately needs more match practice!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaī - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 09:44 PM   #1189

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

She's the 3rd seed at New Heaven qualies this week-end, and she's through to the final Q round after she beat Erakovic in Q1 and Hsieh in Q2, both times in straight sets.

Final Q round against Begu tomorrow

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 08:29 PM   #1190
country flag Gruftgesänge

Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losing Streak View Post
Final Q round against Begu tomorrow
They've been having their rematch today after yesterday's 3 hour epic. I'm glad to say that Caroline has taken full advantage of her 2nd chance, even though it was another tough, gruelling encounter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
I really wonder what's wrong with her serve. She can't get any free points as she used to.
Her serving stats were terrible again yesterday - something like 2 aces and 12 DFs - but she's been serving with much more control and effectiveness today. Yes, she hit five DFs but she also hit 4 aces including a brave second serve ace at deuce in a key game at 5-5 in the 2nd set. She broke Begu in the next game, but though she failed to serve the match out she wasn't deterred and dominated the tiebreak.

This is Caroline's 3rd victory of the week and the level of endurance and match toughness she has shown is impressive - very different from the negative on-court attitude she has been displaying since Nürnberg. Hopefully, these victories will stand her in good stead for the rest of the tournament and for New York.
Gruftgesänge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 11:03 PM   #1191
country flag Gruftgesänge

Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of

Service rhythm wasn't really a problem again today for Caroline (though her 51% 1st serve percentage left something to be desired). Instead, she was defeated by her other old enemy: choking. She wasted an incredible number of break-point opportunities. She gave away the advantage of an early service break but at 5-4 she had Zahlavova Strycova in all kinds of trouble. The Czech faced at least four set points on her own serve. Caroline failed to convert any of them! She then dumped her own service game but at 5-6 she had BZS at 15-40 and had the perfect chance to take the set to a tiebreak. Somehow she missed all these chances too, and BZS took the set 7-5. At this point I decided to go to the gym, which seemed to me a more productive way to spend my evening rather than staring at a scoreboard in exasperation!

My absence didn't bring about a turn-around in Caro's fortunes. I got back home later to find that she'd lost the 2nd set 6-2. But I see that she still created - and squandered - another three breakpoints against BZS, while saving neither of the two breakpoints she faced herself. Clearly, it was a closer set than the scoreline suggests but Caroline was undone by her inability to take her chances.

The match stats make for extraordinary reading: BZS faced 13 breakpoints in total and saved 12 of them (92 % success taste), while Caroline faced a mere 5 but managed to defend only 1 of them. What a waste!

What's happened to the fearless, all-conquering Caroline who dismantled the US Fed Cup team earlier this year?

Last edited by Gruftgesänge : Aug 19th, 2014 at 11:19 PM.
Gruftgesänge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 06:03 PM   #1192
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

wow since that semi-finale lost to knapp at nurneberg she's playing awful tennis, worst than ever

losing to the like of begu or zahlavova strykova proves how bad she is right now, not the same being the better ranked than being "the challenger".

with her bad temper she doesnt manage to get back that mental strengh she showed during the fed cup tie against USA, but well dont know if it will get back soon...

needs to mature biiig

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 07:07 PM   #1193
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope she'll regain some of her form and confidence towards the end of the year... She played so well on HC during Fed Cup
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 07:05 AM   #1194
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Gibbs vs Garcia, last on court 17 today.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 11:58 PM   #1195
country flag Natural Joe

Lost 2-6 6-2 3-6
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 12:06 AM   #1196

Awful... She's been back to sucking for months now.

Old Aug 27th, 2014, 06:05 AM   #1197
country flag Jow

Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice
She was not playing so bad.. but Gibbs played really good at important time. First set was not good but 3rd set Gibbs put her on pressure. I asking myself if working with her dad is not at limit right now.

#FrenchArmy.
Cornet | Hesse | Lim
Dodin | Jeanjean | Brouleau | Suvrijn
Jow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 12:01 PM   #1198
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jow View Post
I asking myself if working with her dad is not at limit right now.
well I never really believed in that team, she must get out from this "comfort", well you know the fact she's yelling to her dad because well it is her dad

she must work with someone she can not act like that with cause after the match he wont be kind with her, he will tell her the truth, she wants it or not.

the fact is the tour is always moving, progressing, youngsters coming and making upsets ex: bellis def cibulkova!, she's just 15 yo!
caroline will turn 21 and she's losing to Gibbs who perhaps played well in key times but HEY OH!you should never lose to her, never!you want to be a top player?you should beat the #135 in straight sets.

garcia seems too fragile mentaly and yes staying with her father wont help her to change

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 12:09 PM   #1199
country flag Jow

Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice
I was not thinking like that before but I really begin to. I just hope she or her dad will study the possibilities that Caro will be better with another coach. All problems for Garcia are in her mind and obviously she is working really hard in tennis but she has to do on her mind too.
Goven said she has the best physical results in France on medical test with explosive speed and strength but.. MENTALLY now Caro please!!!!!

#FrenchArmy.
Cornet | Hesse | Lim
Dodin | Jeanjean | Brouleau | Suvrijn
Jow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 02:24 PM   #1200
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jow View Post
I was not thinking like that before but I really begin to. I just hope she or her dad will study the possibilities that Caro will be better with another coach. All problems for Garcia are in her mind and obviously she is working really hard in tennis but she has to do on her mind too.
Goven said she has the best physical results in France on medical test with explosive speed and strength but.. MENTALLY now Caro please!!!!!
hum excuse moi mais įa veut dire quoi cooncretement?quand on sait la pénurie de grandes joueuses en france ben moi įa m'impressionne pas qu'elle soit la meilleure lors des test physiques.
puis goven il en met une couche, le bon vieux papa goven qui se faisait traiter comme du poisson pourri par Madademoiselle j'ai la tete grosse comme une pasteque, j'ai nommé Cornet.

Amélie aussi avait les meilleurs resultats en test physique mais qui y avait en face? Mary Pierce, Nathalie Dechy, Emilie Loit toutes ces filles ont été au top 15 voir mieux.

perdre face ā la 135eme joueuse mondiale, invitée du tournoi alors qu'elle é la meilleure franįaise en france de test physique, excuse moi mais c'est encore pire! goven aurait du se taire.

apres jai vraiment pas l'impression qu'elle compte changer quoi que ce soit dans sa maniere de faire alors qu'elle doit couper le cordon