Caroline Garcia - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 11:19 PM   #106
country flag Turnip

Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Caroline Garcia

still a good showing for her first tournament in a while... I wonder where she'll play next.
Birmingham FITD champ 2012
Turnip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2011, 09:57 AM   #107
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Erakovic was a former top50 and she seems to get back on track.
She won the finale against voracova.
No shame losing against her.

That was a very good tournament for caroline, she withdrew from Jackson 25K and will play 50K Dothan in Alabama the week after.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 09:34 PM   #108
country flag Renaud

Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice

$25,000 Osprey, FL (USA) 2011
First Round

Caroline Garcia (FRA) v (Q)Gabriela Dabrowski (CAN)
(4)Stephanie Foretz Gacon (FRA) v Florencia Molinero (ARG)
D.Anthonioz, N.Moenne-Loccoz, O.Pozzo
Renaud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 01:57 AM   #109
country flag Turnip

Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold

Caroline Garcia (FRA) d. (Q) Gabriela Dabrowski (CAN) 62 60

Molinero is next. Allez Caroline!
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 02:44 AM   #110
country flag Turnip

R2: Caroline Garcia (FRA) d. Florencia Molinero (ARG) 61 64

Next up: Melinda Czink in the quarters!
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 07:53 PM   #111
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline won 6-4 4-6 6-2

in semi-finale she'll play an american qualifier who won 6 matches and 2 seeds there. Like Caro she 's improving very fast

Allez girl, go to the finale.

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 06:01 PM   #112
country flag Turnip

Caroline Garcia (FRA) d. (Q)Chichi Scholl (USA) 60 64

All french finals in Osprey, Caroline's opponent is Claire de Gubernatis. Come on Caroline win the title!
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 06:53 PM   #113
country flag améliemomo

Great scoreline to get her first itf finale this season

Allez go for the win now!

Old Apr 17th, 2011, 12:56 AM   #114
country flag Turnip

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...al-at-The-Oaks

Quote:
OSPREY — Unable to contain her excitement, Caroline Garcia's animated eyes widened with delight as she spoke about what took place Saturday at The Oaks Country Club.

Her exuberance had little to do with the fact that the 17-year old tennis player had just rolled into the championship match of the 2011 Oaks Club $25,000 Pro Circuit Event being played here.

"I saw an alligator, right over there," Garcia said, pointing toward a nearby pond. "He is there now.

"I saw a chipmunk, too. And some snakes."

Sweet innocence.

Moments before, Garcia had put the finishing touches on a satisfying 6-0, 6-4 semifinal win over Chichi Scholl, but it was her brush with Florida wildlife that seemed to most excite the teenager from Lyon, France.

Parlez-vous francais? Well, it would help because today's final will have a definite French flair when Garcia takes on countrywoman Claire De Gubernatis for the singles title in the USTA pro circuit event.

Garcia reached the title match Saturday by starting quickly, then finishing the match by winning the final two games to send Scholl walking.

De Gubernatis had an even easier path, winning when her injured opponent — Lauren Abanese — retired with an abdominal strain after losing the first set 6-1.

Today's predominately French affair will start at noon with the doubles final as an appetizer, with France's Stephanie Foretz Cacon and American Alexa Glatch taking on Maria Irigoyen of Argentina and Erika Seme of Japan. That will be followed by the main course, with Garcia meeting De Gubernatis.

"She is hitting really hard, and she is fit," De Gubernatis said about Garcia, a player she beat a year ago in a tournament in France. "She doesn't have bad touch either. I will have to make her work a lot."

If there is going to be a French revolution in women's tennis, it might Garcia, the player with the Spanish name, who makes the charge.

Garcia has made giant strides with her game. This year she has reached the semifinals of the Australian Open junior tournament and recently made it to the semifinals of a $25,000 tournament in Alabama.

Her ranking is at a career high 188 and her confidence in soaring.

"I knew if I played my game good, maybe she would not like it," Garcia said about beating Scholl, a player who had no answer for what her opponent brought to the match.

Garcia raced through the first set as Scholl had trouble keeping the ball in play. Garcia then overcame a rash of errors in the middle of the second set before taking the final two games, ending the match with an overhead smash.

"I just want to get better and better. Go step by step," Garcia said. "My game, it is sometimes up and down. I have to be more focused."
This girl is awesome.
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 08:29 PM   #115
country flag Renaud

Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice

Claire de Gubernatis (FRA) d. Caroline Garcia (FRA) 64 64
bad day
D.Anthonioz, N.Moenne-Loccoz, O.Pozzo
Renaud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 01:50 AM   #116
country flag Turnip

It sucks that she couldn't win but a good tournament nonetheless
Old May 1st, 2011, 06:32 PM   #117
country flag Turnip

Garcia is in the main draw for Cagnes-sur-Mer $100K

She faces Vesna Dolonts of Russia in the first round.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 11:42 PM   #118
country flag Turnip

Garcia lost 26 63 61. Her opponent, Mrs. Dolonts, is Manasieva, I feel better now that I know that. Still wish she could have won.

Caroline
Old May 4th, 2011, 05:52 PM   #119
country flag améliemomo

too bad for caroline who must have played some good tennis.

Old May 9th, 2011, 02:15 PM   #120
country flag Turnip

This week Caroline is playing in St. Gaudens $50K... first round she plays Pivovarova.

Hopefully Garcia gets some wins in this tournament!