Caroline Garcia - Page 78 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2014, 03:07 PM   #1156
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Garcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losing Streak View Post
Play suspended by rain at *4-5 in set 1 against (7)Kops-Jones/Spears in their R2 dubs match.
Play resumed. They're leading 7-6(8) 4-3*

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2014, 03:08 PM   #1157
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

7-6(8) 4-3*

Allez Caro/Alizé!

^ beat me to it
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 03:25 PM   #1158

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

7-6(8) 4-6

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 03:41 PM   #1159
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

And *1-3 in the third
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 03:45 PM   #1160

Down 2-3* in set 3.

Old Jul 1st, 2014, 03:56 PM   #1161

7-6(8) 4-6 2-6 Too bad they folded in the middle of set 2, I really thought they had it!

Old Jul 1st, 2014, 03:59 PM   #1162
country flag Natural Joe

Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 05:00 PM   #1163
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

when I see how great results Bouchard has, Caroline is far far far away from her despite she beat her this season

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 08:04 AM   #1164
country flag Jow

Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice

Of course she is but you cant compare Bouchard and others youngs. WTA is clearly making her a muse of tennis right now, she is really helped (i'm not saying that she has no talent, of course she is great and has talent) and i dont understand why WTA is acting like that. So much people is actually going to hate Bouchard.. it's too much about her, and i'm asking myself how she will do during her whole career, i dont know if she will be able to hold like that. I think it's really unhealthy, and i really prefer how Caroline is evolving, step by step, longer, but really more healthy actually.

#FrenchArmy.
Cornet | Hesse | Lim
Dodin | Jeanjean | Brouleau | Suvrijn
Jow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 12:26 PM   #1165
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

you can not put only the "heavy weight" on wta for making all this hype around bouchard. Of course she's not Hingis nor has the true tennis skills as Graff had in her prime BUT the girl is true champion you can't deny that. After her semi-finale win over halep her celebration was not "too much" like you saw with Cornet after her win over Serena. Even if she has all this attention on her Bouchard knows that being a wta player is a lot of work and she knows what she wants. Being in the finale of wimbledon is not something she will think about all her life and say "oh My God I am in Wimbledon finale" I think she will play it to win and if it is not the case this time, she will work even harder to make it happen.

Caroline improvement is not that "clear" , being coached by her father is not enough, she has to take her responsabilities and fly alone with her own wings. Dont like her "diva attitude" when she loses, there's something "wrong" with her. Dont know if she's solid enough to become a real champion. Her "crisis" at Roland Garros R1 shows how much she feels pressure but true champion deal with it.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 04:30 PM   #1166
country flag Natural Joe

Great pic