Caroline Garcia - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2011, 05:18 PM   #91
country flag Turnip

Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Caroline Garcia

Caroline has won her first three Junior AO matches in straight sets:

R1: [8]Caroline Garcia (FRA) def. Xiaorong Dong (CHN)6-2 6-3
R2: [8]Caroline Garcia (FRA) def. Ayaka Okuno (JPN) 6-3 6-3
R3: [8]Caroline Garcia (FRA) def. Sabina Sharipova (UZB)6-4 6-3

She faces [4]Irina Khromacheva (RUS) today on Show Court 3.

Go go Garcia
Turnip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2011, 02:40 AM   #92
country flag Turnip

Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold

QF: [8]Caroline Garcia (FRA) def. [4]Irina Khromacheva(RUS)6-1 6-3

Won both sets by 2 breaks. On to the semifinals where she'll face An-Sophie Mestach, the 2 seed from Belgium who, like Caroline, hasn't dropped a set yet.
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 05:51 AM   #93
country flag Turnip

SF: [2]An-Sophie Mestach (BEL) def. [8]Caroline Garcia (FRA) 6-3 2-6 6-4

Was hoping she'd make it to the finals to be on TV again. But still a good run from Caroline.
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 03:53 PM   #94
country flag Turnip

Caroline's seeded 6th in the $25K Burnie challenger and won her first match against Aussie qualifier Daniela Scivetti 6-1 6-3. Next up is Daria Gavrilova (RUS).

Go Caro! Burn through Burnie!
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 03:08 PM   #95
country flag Turnip

Lost to Daria, 6-4 2-6 7-6(3)

She had a big couple weeks in Melbourne so hopefully she recuperates and bounces back for a strong 2011
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 03:50 PM   #96
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

yes she's been interviewed by eurosport france and she revealed that she's a member of GDF tennis team and very happy about that.
She also said that she declined the Paris wc and chose to play Burnie instand.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 08:24 PM   #97
country flag Renaud

Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice

Fontang avec Garcia?
L’ancien coach de J. Chardy pourrait bientôt devenir celui de la championne de France junior
http://www.leprogres.fr/sports/2011/...ng-avec-garcia

$25,000 Pelham, AL (USA) 2011

(6)Junri Namigata (JPN) v Q
Caroline Garcia (FRA) v Q
Tetiana Luzhanska (UKR) v Q
(4)Christina McHale (USA) v (wc)Jan Abaza (USA)
D.Anthonioz, N.Moenne-Loccoz, O.Pozzo
Renaud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 10:19 AM   #98
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

hi renaud

cool to see caroline back on tour. She didnt play since her loss to Daria in R2 of Burnie(AUS).
Pelham is her first stop in her US claycourt season.

she plays (Q)Alyona Sotnikova(n°452 Wta)

Allez Caro!

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 04:01 AM   #99
country flag Turnip

I read that Caroline was working on her training because she didn't really get the winter break that most players on the tour get.

She is through to the quarterfinals of Pelham!!

Caroline Garcia (FRA) d. (Q)Alyona Sotnikova (UKR) 63 67(6) 64

and

Caroline Garcia (FRA) d. (6)Junri Namigata (JPN) 63 62

Next up is McHale, which will be a challenge, but I hope she plays well. If she doesn't win, she can make it to Charleston in time for qualifying.
Birmingham FITD champ 2012
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 10:17 AM   #100
country flag améliemomo

yes McHale is very talented too. She beat Kuznetsova in Indian Wells and reached 3rd round there.

Nice challenge indeed.Hopefully Caroline wins.

Allez!

Old Apr 1st, 2011, 04:55 PM   #101
country flag Renaud

Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
hi renaud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnip View Post
Caroline Garcia (FRA) d. (Q)Alyona Sotnikova (UKR) 63 67(6) 64
and
Caroline Garcia (FRA) d. (6)Junri Namigata (JPN) 63 62
Allez Caroline
améliemomo,
Many people have beat Kuznetsova. Sveta is Pere Noel for young players
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 11:49 PM   #102
country flag Renaud

Caroline Garcia (FRA) d. (4)Christina McHale (USA) 76(5) 76(4)
next
Marina Erakovic (NZL) d. Camila Giorgi (ITA) 64 63
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 01:40 AM   #103
country flag Turnip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaud View Post
Caroline Garcia (FRA) d. (4)Christina McHale (USA) 76(5) 76(4)
next
Marina Erakovic (NZL) d. Camila Giorgi (ITA) 64 63
That's such a great win! Especially for first tournament back after a while off...

Birmingham FITD champ 2012
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 08:57 AM   #104
country flag améliemomo

yes very nice win for Caroline

Erakovic next. Former top50 player also very talented.Caro is better ranked than her today so it could be different in her mind.
But well, she showed during the Australian Open that she has weapons and solutions against that type of players.

Allez!

Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 09:48 PM   #105
country flag Renaud

lost 1-6 3-6