Caroline Garcia - Page 56 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2014, 08:43 PM   #826
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation
Re: Caroline Garcia

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2014, 08:59 PM   #827
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Allez

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 05:58 PM   #828
country flag samresmo

samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light

I dont connect that much but I want to congratulate Caroline for her maiden title! Congratulations ! Very good play with confidence and less stupid unforced errors! Well deserved! Now let's hope she confirms!
samresmo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 06:55 PM   #829
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 06:57 PM   #830
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 07:12 PM   #831
country flag Stimpy

Stimpy is just really nice Stimpy is just really nice Stimpy is just really nice Stimpy is just really nice Stimpy is just really nice Stimpy is just really nice Stimpy is just really nice Stimpy is just really nice Stimpy is just really nice Stimpy is just really nice Stimpy is just really nice

Where's all the love for Caroline? :P I expected this place to be packed with Frenchies, but whatever, it's cool. She's like our little secret I guess

Unfortunately, I missed her match with Jankovic, because I over-slept... I had my alarm set so I could watch Camila Giorgi's match in the other tourney, which was about three hours before Caro-JJ and... just decided to sleep in >.< But I have NO regrets not watching that one, trust me

I did watch Caroline's match with Vania King, and she played absolutely fantastic. Hitting winners down the line seemingly at will... to be honest, I knew she was going to beat Jankovic, or at least have a very good shot at it considering Jankovic had been playing rather unimpressively against some of my mentally weak favs (the final should have been Garcia-Arruabarrena dammit! )

Bogota (and Katowice) were the first two tournaments I actually watched and paid attention to in almost two years... thank you Caro for making it worth it
Stimpy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 06:17 AM   #832
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Congrats on your first WTA title, Caroline.

It seems she has improved a lot mentally.
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 05:08 PM   #833
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Yeah
Next Fed Cup
Allez France
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 02:49 PM   #834
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Old Apr 20th, 2014, 09:02 PM   #835
country flag Cheda 16.17

Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of

Caroline est fascinante.
Doubles: 2013 ITF Koksijde w/TheJoh, ITF Westende-Middelkerke w/TheJoh; 2014- WTA Auckland w/TheJoh, ITF Tinajo II w/TTomek, ITF Osprey w/TheJoh, WTA s'Hertogenbosch w/TheJoh, ITF Contrexeville w/TheJoh

Wimbledon 2013: #BestCarrer Entrance: as Alt Played R3
Cheda 16.17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 11:13 PM   #836
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

She pretty much carried France back into the World Group on her own. Insane performance in doubles just now. Wow.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 11:20 PM   #837
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
She pretty much carried France back into the World Group on her own. Insane performance in doubles just now. Wow.
This. She deserves all the respect for her performances this weekend.

Keep it up!!!
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 11:22 PM   #838
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Just unbelievable. Who would have thought she'd go straight from the biggest choker you can imagine to such a mature, self-assured competitor in a few weeks?
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 11:27 PM   #839
country flag Renaud

Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice

Bravo Caroline!
D.Anthonioz, N.Moenne-Loccoz, O.Pozzo
Renaud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 03:41 AM   #840
country flag Tecumseh

Caroline routined Team USA.

Who would have thought that just a few weeks ago? Matured Caroline is such a joy to watch.