Caroline Garcia - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #781
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Garcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall View Post
I thought she'd really sorted herself out
she 's just worst than I was thinking. I wrote on her FB page after her Dentoni loss that she really needs a coach and she blocked me the girl is acting like a bitch cause you dont say things like "you are the best, so beautiful blabla"

starting to not like her at all now

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #782
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Beat Tatishvili 0-6 7-6(5) 6-4

She was at 0-6 0-3 and then down a break in the third.
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 06:17 AM   #783
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 08:02 AM   #784
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Next Makarova
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 10:47 PM   #785
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Beat Tatishvili 0-6 7-6(5) 6-4

majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 11:00 PM   #786
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 08:25 AM   #787
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

lost 2 and 0 to Makarova.

well I watched just a bit in 2nd set and Caroline was dominated by Makarova, it was just too fast, too precise for her. The fact she managed to beat Tatishvilli is not something that great cause the geogian should have won that match if she wasnt weaponless

But Makarova spotted all her weakness's and how much work she still has to make to beat that type of girls (top20-30). Yesterday she looks annoyed with her coach-father. If she doesnt make a change she will stay at that point, a top70-80 player. Dont think it is what she wants...

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:37 PM   #788
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Yeah she's got so much natural talent it'll be sad if it goes to waste because she hasn't got the right work ethic and coaching.
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #789
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Yeah she's got so much natural talent it'll be sad if it goes to waste because she hasn't got the right work ethic and coaching.
well she lost in last round of Toronto qualies against Scheepers that she beat earlier at Charleston she lost 1 and 3.

still sooo inconsistent in her game, too many ue's to challenge the best.

Last edited by améliemomo : Aug 4th, 2013 at 06:06 PM.
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #790
country flag Jow

Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice

Really the best hope for me in France. Maybe she's too slow to evolve but i think she will be really good in few years. Each player takes time she need, i believe in Caroline for sure !
Jow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #791
country flag améliemomo

she just lost to Karolina Pliskova in 3 sets

Pliskova who is slumping so so big for many weeks now, very bad loss and proves how weak and inconsistent she' is now.

Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 07:43 AM   #792
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

ROBSON, Laura GBR [30] - DOMINGUEZ LINO, Lourdes ESP
GARCIA, Caroline FRA - ROGERS, Shelby USA (W)
CETKOVSKA, Petra CZE - ARVIDSSON, Sofia SWE
GOVORTSOVA, Olga BLR - LI, Na CHN [5]
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 06:24 AM   #793
country flag TheJoh

Caroline def. Rogers 6-3 6-2
Next Robson[30]
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #794
country flag Wonderwall

Well done Caro

Laura wasn't very impressive. Good chance to beat her
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #795
country flag améliemomo

Robson beat many top10 ,thing that Caroline never did. she has the experience caro hasnt so she is favourite in that match.

We'll see what level Caro can produce against her.