Caroline Garcia - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2011, 07:15 PM   #61
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of
Re: Caroline Garcia

Caro will play on court 8, a TV court!
Excited to see her playing for the first time! Hope she will handle the pressure
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2011, 03:29 AM   #62
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted to watch her and I must leave in half an hour

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 05:59 AM   #63
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of

1st set to Caro. Keep going Caro!!!
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 06:19 AM   #64
country flag Zin

A break down in the 2nd set She missed a easy point at 33 30-30 on Lepchenko's serve
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 06:22 AM   #65
country flag Zin

Caro breaks back with a love game
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 06:26 AM   #66
country flag Zin

2nd set Lepchenko :cry: Caro didn't play bad but her opponent played an outstanding game at *4-5 on Caro's serve
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 06:38 AM   #67
country flag Zin

Lepchenko breaks Please break back Caro! But she seems to be tired...
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 06:44 AM   #68
country flag Zin

Garcia *0-3 ... all the games are close. Caro has some difficulties on Lepchenko powerful backhands
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 06:47 AM   #69
country flag Zin

Caro from 40-0 to 40 -A...
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 06:50 AM   #70
country flag Zin

She saves the break point thanks to an amazing forehand on the line! and win the game
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 06:52 AM   #71
country flag Zin

2 break points for Caro! Allez!
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 06:53 AM   #72
country flag Zin

She breaks back!!! *2-3
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 06:56 AM   #73
country flag Zin

An easy game for Caro and an ace on game point!! 3-3*
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 07:01 AM   #74
country flag Zin

She breaks!!! *4-3
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 07:06 AM   #75
country flag Zin

Caro 5-3* ...