Caroline Garcia - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #721
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Garcia

losing a set against the 514 in the world

better step things up or she will leave the tournament early

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #722
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Caroline def. Castano 6-1 1-6 6-3
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #723
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

a win is a win even if it doesnt seem that great concerning her level of play.

at least she wins. But well still waiting for "the breakthrough" and first title. its very long...

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #724
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Caro vs Maria one set all 3-6 7-5
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #725
country flag TheJoh

(wc)Caroline Garcia (FRA) d. Tatjana Maria (GER) 36 75 62
Old May 10th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #726
country flag améliemomo

hum she still winning in 3 but at least she fights even if it is Malek there

really has to step up in next round or bye!

Old May 11th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #727
country flag Aariel

Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all

Speaking of bye she got a w/o from Cabeza Candella in the semi so she'll have a day's rest to recover from those three setters.

She's playing lucky loser Zanevska in the final, who beat Oprandi 6-4 6-2 despite losing in straights in qualies to the player outside the top 500 that took a set from Caroline in round 1!
Aariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #728
country flag TheJoh

Allez Caro. She can win this tournament and you wil be in top 120
Old May 11th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #729
country flag améliemomo

nice to see her in finale but with her talent I was expecting that from her honestly.

Now this is a finale, another tournament starts there. Every player wants to win the finale. Impressive seing Zanevska beat Oprandi in 2 so she must be confident before this finale.

I believe in Caro, she could win that tournament, she has the game to do it but will she do it? that's another story. She has to believe strongly in herself and get that f*** win

Allez Caro ŕ la vie ŕ la mort demain!

Old May 12th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #730
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Good luck Caro
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #731
country flag Aariel

Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all

Jusqu'ici ça ne se passe pas trop mal...
Aariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #732
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Caro

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #733
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Caro has won!! Congrats
Old May 12th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #734
country flag Jow

Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice

YEAHHHH CAROLINE !!!! So happy !!!
Jow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 03:55 PM   #735
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Bravo Caroline! Well deserved title that should boost her confidence. Of course all those three-setters show there is still some work to do on her consistency but she proved she can hold her nerves finally.
About time she gets a spot in top 100!
Allez !

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote