Caroline Garcia - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 10:49 AM   #691
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Garcia

finally she remembered she can play tennis! well good win even if Pliskova is not a claycourt player

tougher one in R1 with Chanelle Scheepers. Let's see if she can go further. Caro is not what we can name a "consistent" player so you never know with her

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:59 PM   #692
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova

Last edited by Losing Streak : Apr 2nd, 2013 at 12:57 AM.
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 08:44 AM   #693
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

finally she gets 3 wins back t back

she had a game point in the 1st set to lead 5-2, then Scheepers broke back, tough battle in the 1st set but she prevailed in the tie break

she's so unpredictable, losing last week to Vickery and now being in 2nd round of Charleston beating a top100 player.

next will be the winner of jankovic/oudin

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 08:45 AM   #694
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Chain View Post

great pics, thank you

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 09:07 AM   #695
country flag améliemomo

omg she had 2 match points to beat Jankovic!

what a match really Caroline was playing so so GREAT!so cruel she couldnt close it out cause Jankovic played even better in key points!

despite the loss that hurts, I saw many many good things there. She is very quick on the court, that was amazing to see she was winning tough baseline rallies against jankovic who was moaning all over the place

at 9-8 in the tie break she had her chance but it was sooo close. She must beat top100, top50 in regular basis now, no room for disgusting loss in 25000$. She is way better than that

well dont know if Amélie will pick her to join the team in fed cup, I would like cause she proved how good she can be. She must believe more in herself and she'll become great. Amélie can help her to it.

Next stop: Katowice qualies.

Good luck Caro.

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #696
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Nice effort Caroline! Bona chance!!!
Alwaysfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #697
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

She once again showed that she has game. However she plays crucial points poorly, when a bit of pressure is applied she tends to make unforced errors. She actually didn't play the matchpoints badly though. JJ was very good on those points, stayed completely focused.

One thing about her is that compared to others with similar rankings, she is much better at handling higher level, tough rallies, so she can challenge strong players. But beating lower level players is a separate skill from challenging top players.

We will see in the coming months what happens.

Maybe it's best for her if she enters qualies for bigger tournaments instead of playing itf tournaments.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #698
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
She once again showed that she has game. However she plays crucial points poorly, when a bit of pressure is applied she tends to make unforced errors. She actually didn't play the matchpoints badly though. JJ was very good on those points, stayed completely focused.

One thing about her is that compared to others with similar rankings, she is much better at handling higher level, tough rallies, so she can challenge strong players. But beating lower level players is a separate skill from challenging top players.

We will see in the coming months what happens.

Maybe it's best for her if she enters qualies for bigger tournaments instead of playing itf tournaments.
I think the same Howard. She doesnt play the level of her actual ranking. I like the way she was yesterday, fist pumping and showing how she is motivated and ready to fight. She has to step up to another league for sure.

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #699
country flag améliemomo

Caroline will be in the french national team to play Kazakhstan in Fed Cup!

great news for her cause it is Amélie Mauresmo who called her and believe in her potential. The best thing to happen for her is to play one match and win it. She could become "another" one.

but well great honor to be selectioned in the team

Last edited by améliemomo : Apr 15th, 2013 at 07:11 AM.
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #700
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed! Really happy for her

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 07:13 AM   #701
country flag améliemomo

she seems really happy to be in the team and amélie is behind her

funny pics too, I love Gabriel Urpi, seems very nice guy

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 07:49 PM   #702
country flag améliemomo

Caroline enjoyed her first selection in the french national team and started it with a win in doubles

Garcia/Mladenovic def Voskobueva/Karatancheva 6-2 7-5

some pics of her with the team, seems so happy

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #703
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Estoril :
Hercog withdrew, Caroline next IN Q-list
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #704
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline to face An.Rodionova in first round qualies
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #705
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Oh boy. Rodionova has no weaponry, but... Caro lost. Disappointing.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote