Caroline Garcia - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2010, 07:58 AM   #46
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Garcia

Caro reached QF in Toronto losing to Marino in three sets. There was certainly a big occasion to upset the top seed as she didn't really impress me against Lim.
Anyway, this week, she's playing Phoenix and has just reached final round of qualies.
Allez!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 10th, 2010, 12:42 AM   #47
country flag Renaud

Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice

Qualifying Round

(1)Caroline Garcia (FRA)
d. Nicole Melichar (USA) 16 62 61

Singles Main Draw

(7)Coco Vandeweghe (USA) v Julia Cohen (USA)
Maria Irigoyen (ARG) v (Q)Caroline Garcia (FRA)
D.Anthonioz, N.Moenne-Loccoz, O.Pozzo
Renaud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 08:05 AM   #48
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Phew, nice comeback!
I think she's in the better part of the draw. She got the best spot for a qualifier against Irigoyen. Hope she confirms her good form again but it's not a given...
Allez Caro!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old Nov 11th, 2010, 12:48 AM   #49
country flag Renaud

Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice

Maria Irigoyen (ARG) d. (Q)Caroline Garcia (FRA) 61 62
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 08:03 AM   #50
country flag Iceland
From island to island

What happened?! I was certainly not expecting such a blow out... Damn! Maybe she was a bit tired from the last weeks. Or Irigoyen may have some game that doesn't really suit Caro. She always says about herself that she isn't patient enough.

Oh well, that's too bad.
Caro will play Eddie Herr Champ & Orange Bowl to finish the year.

Old Dec 30th, 2010, 06:23 PM   #51
country flag Renaud

33rd International Casablanca Junior Cup

Old Dec 30th, 2010, 06:23 PM   #52
country flag Renaud

Old Dec 30th, 2010, 07:09 PM   #53
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

lol at the last pic, the mexican girls looks so small if compared to ellen algurin and caroline

but they managed to win

thanks for the pics Renaud

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 06:37 AM   #54
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Caroline reached her first Grade A tournament final without dropping a set. She faces now Mestach for the title! Allez!

Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 11:24 AM   #55
country flag Tuckii

Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of

ALLEZ!
Tuckii is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 03:51 AM   #56
country flag Renaud

Caroline lost final Coffee Bowl (Copa del Cafe), G1

(2)Caroline Garcia (FRA) - (1)An-Sophie Mestach (BEL) 46 57

Good game, but many UE
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 03:51 PM   #57
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

According to TBE and WLT, Caroline Garcia got the WC for AO MD : http://www.welovetennis.fr/open-aust...garcia-invitee

Congratulations girl.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 09:26 PM   #58
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Exciting news for Caroline!
I really hope she's going to get ready for this experience because she isn't as mentally tough as Kristina. She blew up a QWC in Roland-Garros, despite some good results prior to this event.

Old Jan 14th, 2011, 12:05 AM   #59
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of

[WC] GARCIA, Caroline FRA v LEPCHENKO, Varvara USA
MORITA, Ayumi JPN v [27] DULGHERU, Alexandra ROU

Why not Caroline

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 06:37 AM   #60
country flag Iceland
From island to island

What a draw! Not sure if she's going to make it as she might feel some pressure from playing her first Grand Slam, but she couldn't have hoped for any better.
Lepchenko lost to Letcher last week, Caro should really beat her.