Caroline Garcia - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2012, 09:01 AM   #571
country flag ikemstar

ikemstar is a name known to all ikemstar is a name known to all ikemstar is a name known to all ikemstar is a name known to all ikemstar is a name known to all ikemstar is a name known to all ikemstar is a name known to all ikemstar is a name known to all ikemstar is a name known to all ikemstar is a name known to all ikemstar is a name known to all
Re: Caroline Garcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
Very winnable match.

And she'll remain The Only Caroline That Matters regardless.
I know The Woz is back from injury, but why would this be winnable for TheOnlyCaroline?
ikemstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #572
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikemstar View Post
I know The Woz is back from injury, but why would this be winnable for TheOnlyCaroline?
Because The Only Caroline That Matters is awesome and will win many, many Slams.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #573
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

lol Corswandt

Wozniacki is not as good as she was but she's still too tough to beat to our Caroline who has to improve a LOT

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 08:44 AM   #574
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

lost 2 and 3.

like I said, still has a LOT of work to do before beating this kind of player. Too many errors, the serve can be improved, her physique also.

but well she won 4 matchs this week, will climb back in the ranking so not too bad week hé?

dont know what's her next tournament

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #575
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Still a good week overall.

I also didn't expect her to win this one. For someone so prone to self-destruction a consistent grinder like Wozniacki is very difficult to play. One day perhaps she will be able to just blow her off the court.

Her physique is pretty good I think Amira. Perhaps she can get faster and stronger in the legs, but from what I have seen she has quite strong shoulders, pretty low bodyfat. Still, it can always be improved, but I feel that her physique is quite far above the average on the wta.

I haven't seen any recent matches, including this one, but from what I saw in earlier matches I do agree that Caroline's serve is a bit of a problem. Very doublefault prone under pressure. Not that many today though according to the stats, but she probably didn't get enough first serves in and it seems that she was losing an awful lot of points on the second serve.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #576
country flag améliemomo

I dont say her physique is bad but she can still improve it to play better.

in the first set she was hitting like a brainless ballbasher and wasnt well placed to the ball. She needs also some power in her forehand and has to improve on her footwork. the serve and also the return must improve. She had 2 stellar games in set 2 at 4-1 woz.

she won her service game with authorithy not losing a point. Then broke woz to love thanks to amazing and powerful returns with her weakest shot, her backhand. She has potential but has to make sequences over and over again cause she has a very offensive game.

dont know what she plans to do during the off season but man if I were her I would hire a coach and work very very hard. Put some change in her service motion. Still very weird especially on the ball toss.

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 04:17 PM   #577
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

Well finally! 4 wins omg! this wasnt here since uhm forever? Though I have no idea how she was progressing thru the week noe how she played. Anyway she doesnt have coach atm?? And really its so fucking annoying that Robson is doing so well =( why Caroline why? =(((
Muguruza is also such big talent she will sure be better tha Caro too.
She is as WC in MD Tokyo playing Q in 1st round but it sure will be tough match for her
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 02:44 PM   #578
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

1st r in Tokyo vs Q Jamie Hampton, could have been worse but also better. I dont think she will win tho, uhm well maybe she is the toughest actually casue she got two sets wins over Rybarikova and Razzano
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:13 AM   #579
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 2 and 2 to Hampton. Hit 11 double faults even though she only served 25 second serves...
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #580
country flag améliemomo

awful simply awful stats.

back to itf next tournament in China

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 09:06 AM   #581
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Caro's in QF of Suzhou after a path worth a 10k. Two straight sets victories over random Golden Flowers. Caro faces now new WonderGirl Donna Vekic.
Smart move to play here in order to finish the year into top 150. Allez !

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 09:48 AM   #582
country flag améliemomo

cool for Caro

now Vekic who is very promising player, watched her during Tashkent tournament and was quite impressed with her maturity, fighting spirit on the court. Tough one for Caro but GO!

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 06:01 PM   #583
country flag améliemomo

Caroline staying in Asia, plays 25K Makinohara in Japan

she's seeded 2 and plays on grass outdoor, Allez!

(1)Alexa Glatch (USA) v Kazusa Ito (JPN)
Shuko Aoyama (JPN) v (LL)Chihiro Nunome (JPN)
Kumiko Iijima (JPN) v (Q)Yumi Miyazaki (JPN)
(5)Junri Namigata (JPN) v Alexandra Stevenson (USA)

(3)Julia Glushko (ISR) v (wc)Riko Sawayanagi (JPN)
Mari Tanaka (JPN) v (Q)Akiko Yonemura (JPN)
Erika Takao (JPN) v (Q)Miharu Imanishi (JPN)
(7)Ksenia Lykina (RUS) v (Q)Kaori Onishi (JPN)

(6)Rika Fujiwara (JPN) v (wc)Emi Yamaguchi (JPN)
(Q)Eri Hozumi (JPN) v (Q)Chinami Ogi (JPN)
Aki Yamasoto (JPN) v (Q)Shiho Akita (JPN)
(4)Monique Adamczak (AUS) v Kanae Hisami (JPN)

(8)Misa Eguchi (JPN) v So-Jung Kim (KOR)
(wc)Indy de Vroome (NED) v (wc)Haruka Kaji (JPN)
Mai Minokoshi (JPN) v (Q)Akari Inoue (JPN)
(2)Caroline Garcia (FRA) v Chiaki Okadaue (JPN)

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 07:49 AM   #584
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

does she have much practice on grass? Could be hard against some of the Japanese girls who play on that surface a lot..
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 12:49 PM   #585
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

We'll see! She began on a 62 63 win which is very decent.
After this tournament, she will go to Taipei to play a second 25k. Smart decision!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote