Caroline Garcia - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #541
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Caroline Garcia

Caroline won handily, 6-1 6-4.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #542
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

she's not used with grass and probably looking for wins so playing marseille is not that "bad"

she lost a lot of points with her R1 loss at RG

she's playing jessica pegula next

Allez!

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 01:37 AM   #543
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Go Caroline.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #544
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

she lost in 3

she must work with another coach and quickly!she needs to improve her game.

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 07:46 AM   #545
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Riske is quite a good grass court player though, so perhaps it's not as bad a loss as it seems...

Nonetheless she needs to improve quite a lot.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #546
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

she lost first round in 100K Biella to BZS 75 61 =((() tough but ccrying damn she needs wins
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #547
country flag améliemomo

would like to know if she has a new coach right now since she's coachless

well saw her during her semi final playing double with kromacheva at biella. Well from what I saw she's very up and down, still very powerful but no variety in her game.

plays 100K Biarritz this week

R1: vs Minella

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 11:09 AM   #548
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
plays 100K Biarritz this week

R1: vs Minella
Lost 3 and 3.

Time to go play some 25Ks. Weak ones, preferably.

Eu Jogo Ténis

Prokofiev + Son Goku = pwnage
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 11:29 AM   #549
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline, oh dear. She's just not up to winning matches these days. Apparently she was up 3-1 in the first set before going down 6-3 2-0.
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 11:47 AM   #550
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Caroline, oh dear. She's just not up to winning matches these days. Apparently she was up 3-1 in the first set before going down 6-3 2-0.
I think she was 3-0 befre eating 8 games in a row

dont understand why she doesnt play weaker tournaments, still have to show she can win a title!and still no coach. Humm doesnt smell good...

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #551
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

Oh what the match I knew she will lose to Parmentier for sure but damn she could have done more there was sure chance in third =( lost 60 36 64 in 1st round in 100K+H Bucharest
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 11:09 AM   #552
country flag HowardH

Lost 61 57 06 to Marta Domachowska. Marta's first MD wta win since July 2009.

Had 2 MPs at 61 54 apparently, then didn't win any more games. When the pressure is on big points it seems she really struggles. She needs to acquire the skill of fighting. Right now any opponent would believe that so long as they don't stop fighting they can turn and win any match against her.

17 DFs as well, the perennial problem.
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #553
country flag améliemomo

dont know why she came to Baku, go to 25000$, weak one!

she 's so doubtful about herself that's weird how she can be stressed on the court whereas she can be so good

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:36 AM   #554
country flag HowardH

It's only doubles so it doesn't mean anything in terms of singles, but Caroline and her partner Smolina lost 0 and 0 to the top seeds Bratchikova and Panova.
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #555
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Still can't handle any sort of competitive pressure, at any level. No miraculous way to overcome this. Only additional experience and match play.

Eu Jogo Ténis

Prokofiev + Son Goku = pwnage
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote