Caroline Garcia - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #391
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Garcia

she lost in 2 tie breaks , had a lead of 3-1,4-2 and a set point in first set

she served for the set at 5-3 in 2nd set but Barthel managed to push it to another tie break

she's not far from that type of players but she lacks wins and experience to kill it. Good showing though against a player ranked +100 above her.

allez keep it up caro, surely at Malaysian Open.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #392
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Tough match for Caro. Very positive tho, Mona is an in-form player, and she managed to make her struggle. Keep it going, Caro!

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #393
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

close scoreline is good,
but 10 dfs and 1 ace.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #394
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

A bit she couldn't take her chances but on the other hand she can be very proud about her performance

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #395
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Went as expected. She loses to the lowliest scrubs and to in-form top 50 players by similar scorelines, being competitive at both levels but failing to close the deal. The problem isn't lack of skill, but learning how to win.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 05:45 PM   #396
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

I almost cried cause of that =/ ugh such wasted opportunity I soo wanted Vika match =( I mean she lead 41 in first set had deuce on her serve it was soo heartbreaking in the tb afterwards having sp. I thought she will fall totally apart in 2nd set but she fought! and it was such shame sooo tight! So many bps chances not used =(( maybe its still positive tho, because I didnt expect her to do this well against Barthel. I hope she plays much more WTA get to top 100! ALLEZ!!
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #397
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

What is her schedule for next month?
I see she will play Kuala Lumpur. I am jinxer haha =/ I hope shse doesnt get Marion ughhh
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #398
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

I think you're right Corswandt, she must learn how to deal against the best, how to win. But that was her first main draw appearance in a wta event. She has to play every week on wta tournaments and win matches.

she's in the main draw at kuala lumpur, Marion playing there?strange...

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #399
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Having just checked the point by point résumé of the match, that was a major choke of Caroline!
As you guys said, there was no doubt on her abilities to challenge a top 50 player, it is really a matter of whether she can hold her nerves to finish off a match.
It was her first WTA appearance of the year but she has already competed to WTA main draws before (Birmingham, Québec City). I keep her record for myself.

First set
GARCÍA _*@*@____*_*_ 6
BARTHE *____@*@*_*_T 7

The match started at 17:37 AST.

Barthel serving 0-0: 0/15. 0/30. 15/30. 30/30. 40/30. Deuce #1. Ad Barthel. Held.

García serving 0-1: 15/0. 30/0. 40/0. Held.

Barthel serving 1-1: 0/15. 0/30. 0/40. 15/40. 30/40. Deuce #1. Ad García. Deuce #2. Ad García. Broken.

García serving 2-1: 15/0. 30/0. 40/0. 40/15. 40/30. Deuce #1. Ad Barthel. Deuce #2. Ad García. Held.

Barthel serving 1-3: 0/15. 0/30. 0/40. 15/40. 30/40. Broken.

García serving 4-1: 15/0. 15/15. 30/15. 40/15. 40/30. Deuce #1. Ad Barthel. Broken.

Barthel serving 2-4: 15/30. 15/40. 30/40. Deuce #1. Ad Barthel. Deuce #2. Ad Barthel. Deuce #3. Ad Barthel. Held.

García serving 4-3 (new balls): 15/0. 30/0. 30/15. 30/30. 40/30. Deuce #1. Ad Barthel. Deuce #2. Ad Barthel. Deuce #3. Ad Barthel. Broken.

Barthel serving 4-4: 15/0. 30/0. 40/0. 40/15. Held.

García serving 4-5: 0/15. 15/15. 30/15. 30/30. 40/30. Held.

Barthel serving 5-5: 0/15. 15/15. Held.

García serving 5-6: 30/15. Held.

6-6 tiebreak (all scores García/Barthel): 0/0*. *0/1. *0/2. 1/2*. 2/2*. *3/3. 4/3*. 5/3*. *5/4. *5/5. 6/5*. 6/6*. *6/7. Barthel won the first set 7-6 at 18:37 AST (1h00m).

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #400
country flag améliemomo

that serve at 4-3 first set,she had a game point then let Barthel get back to the set.

it was her first main draw appearence after getting in qualies, Quebec city and Birmingham she lost in qualies

Doha is a huge tournament.

Old Feb 15th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #401
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
that serve at 4-3 first set,she had a game point then let Barthel get back to the set.

it was her first main draw appearence after getting in qualies, Quebec city and Birmingham she lost in qualies

Doha is a huge tournament.
First time she qualified, but Birmingham & Québec were her first main draw appearances in a WTA tournament.

Quebec City Canada
TE 12 Sep 2011 to 18 Sep 2011 Entry: DA Hard (I)
32 L Marina ERAKOVIC (NZL) 4-6 6-4 4-6

Birmingham Great Britain
TE 06 Jun 2011 to 12 Jun 2011 Entry: DA Grass (O)
64 L Naomi BROADY (GBR) 2-6 7-6(5) 4-6

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #402
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
First time she qualified, but Birmingham & Québec were her first main draw appearances in a WTA tournament.

Quebec City Canada
TE 12 Sep 2011 to 18 Sep 2011 Entry: DA Hard (I)
32 L Marina ERAKOVIC (NZL) 4-6 6-4 4-6

Birmingham Great Britain
TE 06 Jun 2011 to 12 Jun 2011 Entry: DA Grass (O)
64 L Naomi BROADY (GBR) 2-6 7-6(5) 4-6
ah ok autant pour moi lol, elle a pas encore reussit à passer un tour, peut etre à kuala lumpur

Old Feb 16th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #403
country flag kapociak

kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all

Footages from great match against Sharapova at Roland Garros 2011:

kapociak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #404
country flag vuhvuh

I will never forget this RG match. I was sooo for Caroline I was ofc crying when she lost it. It was soo good from her. Loved it. She got me with that totally from that time I am a fan.
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #405
country flag vuhvuh

btw she doesnt play dubai monterrey or memphis she could get some points! dont get that she doesnt =/