Give Stacy Allaster (XWTA CEO 2009-2017) A Grade For Her Job Performance So Far - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Rate Stacy's Performance So Far

A (Perfection, Could Do No Wrong) 13 5.88%
B (A Bit of Room For Improvement) 27 12.22%
C (Some ACES and Some FLOPS) 80 36.20%
F (As in Stacy Needed Fired) 101 45.70%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 8th, 2014, 06:59 PM   #1
country flag NA-GOAT

NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Give Stacy Allaster (XWTA CEO 2009-2017) A Grade For Her Job Performance So Far

Stacy Allaster
Chairman and CEO of XWTA
Promoted 2009
Received Extension from Board of Directors until 2017

Key Accomplishments During Tenure

* Focused growth of the XWTA towards the Asia Pacific, especially China, via the Roadmap. Brought the sport to billions who never had access before. Introduced new events such as Wuhan P5 900, Tianjin MM 280, Hong Kong MM 280, Shenzhen MM 280, Nottingham MM 280, Bucharest MM 280. Since the introduction of the Roadmap, prize money has increased more than 70 percent, reaching the $100 million mark in 2012 (including Grand Slams)

* Found strategic alternatives for XWTA tournaments that were struggling financially (such as Paris P470, Brussels P470, Palermo MM280 and the rest of the European indoor swing) ... almost successful in reassigning Tokyo P5 900

* Launched Sugarpova in conjunction with Maria Sharapova. Allowed Maria to hand-select XWTA Manager Communications and then use the XWTA website to market her candy

* Signed a plethora of new sponsors (most recently Xerox and SAP), ensuring the financial success of the sport

* Established Na Li as the most important player of the Millennium

* Oversaw the ground-breaking Strong Is Beautiful advertising campaign, which captured the raw beauty and glamour of XWTA athletes

* Spearheaded such innovative programs as on-court coaching, electronic line calling, and a revised doubles scoring format, all aimed at enhancing the fan experience

* Established Eugenie Bouchard as the new face of the XWTA that will carry the future of the sport following the retirements of Serena Williams, Na Li and Maria Sharapova

* Managed the record-setting WTA Championships in Istanbul and a five year strategic partnership with Singapore to stage the WTA Championships from 2014-2018, the largest deal ever completed in the history of the WTA

* Politely declined to market any top player from Eastern Europe, despite how successful, due to the limited financial fruit they can bear for XWTA

TO THOSE THAT VOTED Stacy Needs Fired, she wants to say something to you

[courtesy: bobito]
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222

Last edited by NA-GOAT : Jul 8th, 2014 at 10:42 PM.
NA-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:02 PM   #2
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Give Stacy Allaster (XWTA CEO 2009-2017) A Grade For Her Job Performance So Far

F.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:03 PM   #3
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Give Stacy Allaster (XWTA CEO 2009-2017) A Grade For Her Job Performance So Far

She hasn't managed to spurn any threads on TF with the phrase 'needs fired' in it, so she can't really compared with Larry Scott.
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:03 PM   #4
country flag Pagliaccio

Pagliaccio has disabled reputation

Don't get me started on this evil-faced school cafeteria lunch lady.
Pagliaccio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:12 PM   #5
country flag NA-GOAT

NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

I voted A because I love what Stacy is going

but this forum is so Eurocentric ... just because there are less tournaments in Europe that is NOT bad for the sport ... the writing was on the wall and this is what needs to happen to ensure the future viability of the XWTA as an organization and women's tennis as a sport
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222
NA-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:25 PM   #6
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

I think the most important thing is getting more money to players outside the top 100, so I grade her D.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:27 PM   #7
country flag martin90

martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAISAI-GOAT View Post
I voted A because I love what Stacy is going

but this forum is so Eurocentric ... just because there are less tournaments in Europe that is NOT bad for the sport ... the writing was on the wall and this is what needs to happen to ensure the future viability of the XWTA as an organization and women's tennis as a sport
the problem is not that she take away some tournament in europa. But that she give China a lot new tournament and downgrade Toyko who was just stupid from her and wta

China have now 6 tournament this year and that is enough. But the problem is that a lot of the tournament is hard and we need more capret and she must stop to take away the rest of the clay tournament

i voted C, but if i could i would give D or maybe E

Ulrikke Eikeri and Roberta Vinci
martin90 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:29 PM   #8
country flag Pagliaccio

Pagliaccio has disabled reputation

Quote:

* Established Na Li as the most important player of the Millennium
Pagliaccio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:31 PM   #9
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

I did not realize she was involved in that crap candy business. I wish I could change my C to an F now.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:38 PM   #10
country flag tennisplayer21

tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all

F-

For Stacy and for this thread.
tennisplayer21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:47 PM   #11
country flag CanIGetAWhat
♥ All-American Reject

CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute

F

CanIGetAWhat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:48 PM   #12
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

A+, moving whole tour to Asia is great long term and short term strategy to maximize profits and promote future of women's tennis

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:48 PM   #13
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

I'm fine with her until the Bouchard marketing happens. It's too lame and disrespect to other top girls on tour, and I'm not talking about Simona.
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:48 PM   #14
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
* Launched Sugarpova in conjunction with Maria Sharapova. Allowed Maria to hand-select XWTA Manager Communications and then use the XWTA website to market her candy
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:51 PM   #15
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktymise View Post
She hasn't managed to spurn any threads on TF with the phrase 'needs fired' in it, so she can't really compared with Larry Scott.
Ahem.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...385&highlight=
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote