POL - UK Hopman Cup - A. Radwanska def. H.Watson 63-61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2015, 03:25 AM   #1
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute
POL - UK Hopman Cup - A. Radwanska def. H.Watson 63-61

Aga didn't have to do much as Heather pretty much did it all herself. Aga played some nice tennis and a few fun rallies as well, keep it going

V. Azarenka | A.Radwanska | E.Bouchard
VIKA? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2015, 03:30 AM   #2
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caroline in 2015!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: POL - UK Hopman Cup - A. Radwanska def. H.Watson 63-61

Rad sis won just in same time

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2015, 03:30 AM   #3
country flag Slamlesswanska

Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future

Nice training under australian sun.
Old Jan 7th, 2015, 03:31 AM   #4
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Aga
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2015, 03:31 AM   #5
country flag Mahon_Lorcan

Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute

Agnieszka is playing average in Perth.
Watson was horrible.

Well done Aga Poland leads 1-0
Old Jan 7th, 2015, 03:31 AM   #6
country flag crystal ball

crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of

Good work Aga is so reliable when representing Poland.
But I think that the mixed doubles will decide and I'm affraid we are not favourites there
Jerzy, do your best, please.
crystal ball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2015, 03:36 AM   #7
country flag Angelus87

Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all

Aga in mixed s good JJ s problem
Angelus87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2015, 03:46 AM   #8

crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelus87 View Post
Aga in mixed s good JJ s problem
I know. Andy and Heather played well against the French, so I'm afraid.
Old Jan 7th, 2015, 03:57 AM   #9
country flag Jaisons

Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of

Watson is just terrible, mentally and her tennis. Hurry up Laura return to the tour!
Jaisons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2015, 07:17 AM   #10
country flag Golan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute
Poland vs UK 2-1

★☆
Golan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2015, 07:19 AM   #11
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute

Aga/JJ d Murray/Watson 6-4,6-4. Loved that return of serve by Aga at Andy Murray's feet and how she got down low and scooped up a backhand short in the court to hit behind Andy Murray for a clean winner up the line. Cool shot by Aga.
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2015, 07:20 AM   #12
country flag MichaelN

MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute

GOAT interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Not enough pace. Too slow in these situations. Better off to moonball.

Why do all these returns of that dumb bitch drop in.
Retired from GM until Aga wins something relevant...
MichaelN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2015, 07:36 AM   #13

I honestly didn't expect the Poles to win the mixed doubles. There was some truth in these jokes in the post match interview, because they must have been working hard together for the last two days. Against Australia they were constantly coming in each other way, and now they were well coordinated.
Poland is now favourite to win the group
Old Jan 7th, 2015, 08:28 AM   #14
country flag eldanielfire
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute

Heather FFS. I know she has spoken of how great her new coach is but under him Heather has been going backwards for 6 months now. Maybe she never really recovered from glandular fever.
Old Jan 7th, 2015, 08:30 AM   #15
country flag Suit Up!

Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute Suit Up! has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible match by Watson.

TENNIS TIPPING
SINGLES - RANK: 103 TITLES: 2014 Prague 100K+H, 2015 Plantation 25K
DOUBLES - RANK: 136 (w/ the walking bye) TITLES: 2014 Barnstaple 25K (w/ the walking bye)
Suit Up! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote