Fed Cup 2010 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 7th, 2010, 03:19 PM   #16
country flag winnermax

winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all
Re: Fed Cup 2010

I can't find the live now..
the live on Fromsport disappeared...
winnermax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2010, 04:16 PM   #17
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnermax View Post
I can't find the live now..
the live on Fromsport disappeared...
Livescorehunter...

Malek is playing like an amateur.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 04:23 PM   #18
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

FED CUP 2010 - WORLD GROUP I R1 - CZE vs. GER: Petra Kvitova vs. Anna-Lena Groenefeld

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=12880#p12880
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 04:30 PM   #19
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Watch out Italy, Czechs are coming to get out.

Nice weekend for Lucie and the Czech team.
It seems the girls are more comfortable as #2.
Wheter it is Iveta or Lucie, they don't like to be the "leader" while when they are switching or playing as #2, their performance is much better.

Should be the same team vs Italy.
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 04:49 PM   #20
country flag winnermax

winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all

Congratulation!!!!!
I fall in love with all the Czech girl deeply!!
I'm proud of the team,the girls!!!
What a wonderful week.

anyway,I think the Czech team need a pioneer now.
so,Nicole,waiting for your comeback!!!
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 06:05 PM   #21
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

FED CUP 2010 - WORLD GROUP I R1 - CZE vs. GER: Lucie Hradecka/Kveta Peschke vs. Tatjana Malek/Anna-Lena Groenefeld

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=12881#p12881
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 06:11 PM   #22
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

FED CUP 2010 - WORLD GROUP I R1 - Czech Republic vs. Germany - DAY 2 interviews

DAY 2 INTERVIEWS: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=12882#p12882
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 09:07 PM   #23
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Party time
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 03:18 PM   #24
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Off to the next Fed Cup venue, this time by van due to flight ban caused by volcanic ash (!)
Lucie Safarova, Petra Kvitova and Lucie Hradecka arrived after 14hr drive at Foro Italico
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 09:52 PM   #25
country flag Wiggly

They have such a tough challenge.
Flavia and Francesca both won the last tournament they played.

And the girls are slumping + Lucie doesn't like being the team's leader.
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 04:43 AM   #26
country flag winnermax

Good luck,young girls!!
by the way,Pescheke doesn't come along with them??
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 02:56 PM   #27
country flag winnermax

Italy 0 0 Czech Republic
R1 - F.PENNETTA (ITA) v. L.HRADECKA (CZE)
R2 - F.SCHIAVONE (ITA) v. L.SAFAROVA (CZE)
R3 - F.PENNETTA (ITA) v. L.SAFAROVA (CZE)
R4 - F.SCHIAVONE (ITA) v. L.HRADECKA (CZE)
R5 - S.ERRANI / R.VINCI (ITA) v. P.KVITOVA / K.PESCHKE
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 03:15 PM   #28
country flag Wiggly

Hradecka in Singles?
They'll switch with Kvitova on Sunday. For sure.

Nice photos on Facebook : Czech Fed Cup Team.

Last edited by Wiggly : Apr 23rd, 2010 at 03:24 PM.
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 03:43 PM   #29
country flag winnermax

pics from the official website of FedCup
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 10:08 PM   #30
country flag iPatty
Kvitova + Djokovic 2013

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Petra looks awesome.

But what is this shit of a lineup? Hradecka has not won a MD match in a WTA tournament in 2010. Not that Kvitova would have much of a shot against either Italian anyway, but Hradecka is going to get pummeled.