Paula Ormaechea Cheering Thread - Page 68 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #1006
country flag IanRadi
Winter is coming.

IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paula Ormaechea Cheering Thread

Wimbledon - Doubles First Round

(14) Hantuchova/Kirilenko (SVK/RUS) def. (Q) Irigoyen/Ormaechea (ARG/ARG) 6-1 6-4

Great experience for Maria and Paula though! Was hoping to see both/one of them in Mixed Doubles too but the draw came out and none of them are there.

Anyone knows what's next for Paula? Some clay events or going directly to the US series?

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #1007
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

She was in Palermo MD list but withdrew today so I 'm afraid she'll rest and prepare for the USOpen series.
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #1008
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

vuelve a su casa a descansar y seguro retomara en 3 o 4 semanas en la gira norteamericana
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) CH Merida-Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) CH Suzhou-Bogota-Santiago´14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:18 AM   #1009
country flag IanRadi
Winter is coming.

IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juarito View Post
She was in Palermo MD list but withdrew today so I 'm afraid she'll rest and prepare for the USOpen series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4CU View Post
vuelve a su casa a descansar y seguro retomara en 3 o 4 semanas en la gira norteamericana
Thanks guys! Btw here's a short interview with them that I've just found with some highlights from today's match
http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/vide...portes:1835954
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #1010
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

anyone know who is her new coach? she is still dating paskvan?

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 06:03 AM   #1011
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

The new coach is Juan Pablo Guzman ex professional player.. she will back to play in Washington.
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) CH Merida-Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) CH Suzhou-Bogota-Santiago´14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #1012
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a link to a great interview Paula gave on a radio show:

http://vorterix.com/home/paula-ormaechea_3236

She'll try to play Dallas next and then pretty much every hard court tournament until the US Open.
Tripp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #1013
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp View Post

She'll try to play Dallas next and then pretty much every hard court tournament until the US Open.
Did you mean Washington, didn't you? Dallas is not a WTA event anymore.
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #1014
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4CU View Post
The new coach is Juan Pablo Guzman ex professional player.. she will back to play in Washington.
thanks! good to know.

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #1015
country flag IanRadi
Winter is coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juarito View Post
Did you mean Washington, didn't you? Dallas is not a WTA event anymore.
According to what she said during that interview, she'll be playing either Washington's MD and then qualies in Cincinnati and Toronto or just Washington's and New Haven's MDs (Paula said 'the 2nd option is just to play main draws in Washington and Dallas, which is the last tournament before the US Open' and I guess she meant to say 'New Haven').

Last edited by IanRadi : Jul 17th, 2013 at 06:26 PM.
IanRadi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #1016
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Washington WTA International

1st: vs Beatrice Capra (USA/WC)

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #1017
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Good draw
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #1018
country flag IanRadi
Winter is coming.

Citi Open - First Round

Paula Ormaechea (ARG) def. (WC) Beatrice Capra (USA) 6-1 6-1

2nd Round vs. Puchkova.

Last edited by IanRadi : Jul 30th, 2013 at 03:04 AM.
IanRadi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #1019
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Solid start
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 06:22 PM   #1020
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of

Se va a poder ver su partido de hoy contra Puchkova en el court Nº2
mas o menos a las 18:30 hora Argentina

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote