Paula Ormaechea Cheering Thread - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #886
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of
Re: Paula Ormaechea Cheering Thread

excelente semana gano el titulo en dobles y esperemos que mañana gane en singles..suerte paulita
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) Suzhou '14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #887
country flag diegocatus

diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all

grande paulita, vamos que vamos en la final de singles
diegocatus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #888
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats for the doubles title Paula
I like that she is playing doubles, hope she can get some confidence on her volley and keep practice that shot,because her net game in singles isnt good at all.

Take the title please.

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:07 AM   #889
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

take that title paula. vamos

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #890
country flag diegocatus

diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all diegocatus is a name known to all

pau va ganando 5-1 el primer set de la final
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #891
country flag diegocatus

http://www.openst-gaudens.fr/index.p...emid=9&lang=fr

aca pueden ver en vivo la final
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #892
country flag diegocatus

5-2, saca para set
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #893
country flag diegocatus

5-3, perdio el saque
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #894
country flag diegocatus

quebro, 6-3 ganó el primer set
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #895
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of UE in this second set. Come on Paula

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #896
country flag diegocatus

perdio 6-3 el segundo
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #897
country flag diegocatus

1-1 en el tercero va ahora
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #898
country flag Eugenia

Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future

Final
Paula Ormaechea (ARG) d. Dinah Pfizenmaier (GER) 6-3 3-6 6-4

Congratulations Paula!
¤WTA #1 Doubles Player / 2011 AO Doubles Champion¤

Paola Suárez ♥ María Emilia Salerni ♥ Clarisa Fernandez ♥ Paula Ormaechea ♥ Betina Jozami
Justine Henin ♥ Elena Dementieva ♥ Flavia Pennetta ♥ Daniela Hantuchova
Maria Sharapova ♥ Maria Kirilenko ♥ Nicole Vaidisova ♥ Dominika Cibulkova ♥ Ashley Harkleroad
Eugenia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #899
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #900
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

great week!!!!!!! now gl in RG!!
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) Suzhou '14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote