Lynn Welch - is she nuts? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2010, 08:08 AM   #1
country flag Serena-rules-no1

Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of
Lynn Welch - is she nuts?

she made the most ridiculous overrule ever at 5-6 15-40

good thing there's hawkeye

Justine "Midget" Henin
Serena-rules-no1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2010, 08:08 AM   #2
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lynn Welch - is she nuts?

Maybe she fell asleep and woke up at a flash of yellow.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 08:09 AM   #3
Hashim.

Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute

that over rule was funny
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 08:09 AM   #4
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah that was some wacky shit

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 08:09 AM   #5
WtaTour4Ever
Team WTAworld

WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light

She should be ashamed, that was ridiculous.
WtaTour4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 08:10 AM   #6
country flag Daniel K

Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute

Lol that was the worst overrule I've ever seen including that Rena vs Capriati mess. Yeah at least Yanina could challenge that ridiculous call.
Daniel K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 08:13 AM   #7
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute

seriously

What was she doing?
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 08:23 AM   #8
country flag louisa2k2

louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold

she must be feeling embarrassed now.

МАРТИНА ХИНГИС
louisa2k2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 08:24 AM   #9
country flag Sylvester

Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute

I was like WTF?
Sylvester is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 08:24 AM   #10
country flag gentenaire

gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel K View Post
Lol that was the worst overrule I've ever seen including that Rena vs Capriati mess. Yeah at least Yanina could challenge that ridiculous call.
That's what I was thinking of as well. Thank goodness for hawk eye. Serena wasn't so lucky.
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 08:34 AM   #11
country flag helio_c

helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold

hahaha... maybe she got a hot flash while the ball landed and couldnt see.

ESPN Latin America 's anchors said she was watching Cilic-Delpo's match
Delpo
helio_c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 07:45 PM   #12
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

She's the most incompetent umpire I've seen. Always seems to be making wrong calls
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 08:30 AM   #13
country flag BOEING 717

BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all

Working at many tennis tournaments I have seen Lynn in action several times and feel she is an excellent chair umpire. Does not make many rogue overrules and is very accurate. Everyone makes mistakes and with the amount of time she spends in a chair of course she will make a few calls that are not correct. Still if she says a ball is in/out. I would put money on it in Vegas as she is almost always spot on. I do not consider her to make a lot of overrules or corrections but saw her make 4 in a match and hawkeye confirmed all 4 to be correct.

Not all chairs are created the same but Lynn has my confidence.
BOEING 717 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 12:25 AM   #14
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

She must be senile

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote