Pics of your pets! - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which kind of pets have you had?

Dog 58 61.70%
Cat 47 50.00%
Rabbit 23 24.47%
Hamster/Guinea Pig 17 18.09%
Reptile (Snake, Iguana, etc) 8 8.51%
Horse 4 4.26%
Tortoise/turtle/terrapin 10 10.64%
Bird 24 25.53%
Ferret 2 2.13%
Others 15 15.96%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #166
country flag ranfurly

ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pics of your pets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean. View Post
Ranfurly I take it Leone is a jumping pony rather than a horse? Because he looks really quite small to be a competition sport horse.
No, she's 15 hands high, adequate enough, and at the time she was doing Gymkhanas, Regional Events, trials, A/P Shows, she was an excellent jumper, solid 1m 20 - 1m 25, hence why she's retired and I've now bred a few foals out of her.

The angle of the camera distorts her, she was preggers at the time as well.

I don't do deal with Pony's, childs play.
ranfurly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 11:32 PM   #167
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

the king of the garden...until cats come home

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #168
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranfurly View Post
No, she's 15 hands high, adequate enough, and at the time she was doing Gymkhanas, Regional Events, trials, A/P Shows, she was an excellent jumper, solid 1m 20 - 1m 25, hence why she's retired and I've now bred a few foals out of her.

The angle of the camera distorts her, she was preggers at the time as well.

I don't do deal with Pony's, childs play.
Oh ok my bad.

I agree with you on the pony front. I've ridden & owned horses most of my life & have only ever been kicked/bitten by a pony. Nasty, uncomfortable creatures!

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 11:49 PM   #169
country flag ranfurly

ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh ok my bad.

I agree with you on the pony front. I've ridden & owned horses most of my life & have only ever been kicked/bitten by a pony. Nasty, uncomfortable creatures!
What kind of ponies?

I don't mind shetlands, They can be vicious, especially the colts, but I used to tie their legs up and drop them and leave them on the ground overnight. I know some people don't agree with this training method, but it's effective.

Shetlands make excellent show ponies, because after breaking them they are small enough to control, and easily halter trained. I personally believe if your wanting to get a little one out in the paddock and teach them the basics of learning to ride, then Shetland Ponies are the way to go.

I used to teach a few kids around my area horse riding, and I'd always pop them on shetlands 2-3 months getting the basics, before putting them on an old mere I could trust, just to get the feel for a mid sized mount.
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 11:57 PM   #170
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranfurly View Post
What kind of ponies?
My sister had a Deutsche Reitpony, so not a "pony, pony" because it was about 13.2 - but it was a grumpy little shit!

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 12:04 AM   #171
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PIcs of your pets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by égalité View Post

They look like Master Assassins I would keep an eye on them...

I have a 5 year-old cat and in the past I've had 4 hamsters I stopped buying hamsters cause their life expectancy is like 2 years and I got so sad every time they died

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 12:06 AM   #172
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

My old 17 year old cat (this photo's a couple of years old though).

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 12:07 AM   #173
country flag ranfurly

Quote:
My sister had a Deutsche Reitpony, so not a "pony, pony" because it was about 13.2 - but it was a grumpy little shit!
Nice, I've personally had nothing to do with Reits before, Here in NZ I think there is only a few breeders.

My best mount was a horse called Toddy (Named after Mark Todd) he was a quarter Clydesdale X Thoroughbred. about 17 1/2 hands, he was hard to control, and not so good around tight corners, but an amazing jumper. He had endurance in him, and would of made a great x country horse. He had a heart attack on a Hunt, and sub sequentially died.

I've mainly dealt with thoroughbreds and standards. I did have a Hanoverian x at one stage, but we didn't get along to well, so I sold him on. probably didn't help that he was 3 when I got him and been left in paddock with little human control, He was going to be my "project" horse, but I think I bit a little more than I could chew.

Apart from growing Olives, Dad's a dedicated trainer in Harness, so alot of what we have nowdays are for Harness Racing, leaving really only me to deal with the Eventing side of things, and even that has essentially taken a back seat, not enough time in the day to pursue it as much as I would like.
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:09 AM   #174
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Both cats sleeping on me .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:13 AM   #175
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

I love this thread
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:26 AM   #176
country flag ranfurly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
I love this thread
I do aswell, though I have had a few private messages and the odd rep telling me that I'm awful because I shoot my horses once they have ended their tenure.

They should come pig hunting with me, I'll make them jump out their skin haha
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:47 AM   #177
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

PAUL
Old May 2nd, 2012, 04:18 PM   #178
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Paul

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 05:23 PM   #179
country flag Nicolas

Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute

Cats have such bitches faces
Nicolas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 09:18 PM   #180
country flag ivanban

ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
Cats have such bitches faces
ivanban is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote