Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2 - Page 98 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 14th, 2011, 07:08 PM   #1456
country flag gabybackhand

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef-fan View Post
Great article!
Merciless Monica - Barcelona Bumblebee
gabybackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2011, 07:13 PM   #1457
country flag MistyGrey

MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute

One of the articles mentions Steffi preparing for a charity exhibition in Germany! I would like to know when and where???
Does anyone know?? Thanx in advance
Old May 14th, 2011, 09:39 PM   #1458
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyGrey View Post
One of the articles mentions Steffi preparing for a charity exhibition in Germany! I would like to know when and where???
Steffi is playing in Halle, Germany with Goerges against Kafelnikov and LeConte and in Prague on 6th along with Andre. She did mention it on her facebook page, not sure if your are following that.
Stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2011, 10:37 PM   #1459
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyGrey View Post
4th june, details here
http://www.gerryweber-open.de/de/akt...-open/?id=4556
I hope for Georges she will have a FO final to play this saturday
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2011, 10:01 AM   #1460
country flag MistyGrey

MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef-fan View Post
Steffi is playing in Halle, Germany with Goerges against Kafelnikov and LeConte and in Prague on 6th along with Andre. She did mention it on her facebook page, not sure if your are following that.
Thanks! Guess I should finally make a facebook account!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djul14 View Post
4th june, details here
http://www.gerryweber-open.de/de/akt...-open/?id=4556
I hope for Georges she will have a FO final to play this saturday
Thnx haha, its funny that even Georges herself agreed to play this exhibition. Its like she is admitting that she wont be in the final.
Old May 16th, 2011, 03:29 PM   #1461
country flag R-K-M

R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future

I don't know why people are confusing for who really said some that topic or quote.

->Seles fans confused who really claimed grunting in 92 Wimbledon .I'm sure Steffi never talk or blame Seles' grunt.

->Agassi said he really hates playing tennis in his childhood or later some years.But Steffi never said like that.Even Agassi clarified that they both suffered from her fathers in childhood,but she want to play and not like him.

-> Recently Agassi said Tennis is a weird game ,because this game gave him restless and difficulties before 1999,but some people applied this quote to both of them Off-course Steffi faced so many problems with his father during her career,but she never told like that -she didn't /doesn't like to play.

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=ste...ed=0CBoQ_AUoBA
"She's one of the greatest players, maybe even greatest" : Richard Krajicek
"Steffi is the best all around player of all-time, regardless of surfaces" : Martina Navratilova
"Steffi is definitely the greatest singles player ever" : Billie Jean King
R-K-M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2011, 09:12 PM   #1462
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all

R-K-M,
People will say and interpret what they want to and most times words are taken out of context and used as a headline grabber just to gain attention, not sure how anyone can prevent that from hapenning. Tennis is an individual sport and is higly competitive and it is weird that a winner can be a loser the very next day or no matter how many matches you win or how well you play, you can still lose a GS final and be a loser, so not sure what is wrong with saying that.
Stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:14 AM   #1463
country flag R-K-M

R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future

I can't understand any word from those videos,hope somebody translates from German.

1)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2lwFpFzW2k

2)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LDV98ofQYU
"She's one of the greatest players, maybe even greatest" : Richard Krajicek
"Steffi is the best all around player of all-time, regardless of surfaces" : Martina Navratilova
"Steffi is definitely the greatest singles player ever" : Billie Jean King
R-K-M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2011, 11:21 AM   #1464
country flag AndreAfriend

AndreAfriend is just really nice AndreAfriend is just really nice AndreAfriend is just really nice AndreAfriend is just really nice AndreAfriend is just really nice AndreAfriend is just really nice AndreAfriend is just really nice AndreAfriend is just really nice AndreAfriend is just really nice AndreAfriend is just really nice AndreAfriend is just really nice

and then what about this ,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ajMRgcWsRo
AndreAfriend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2011, 07:23 PM   #1465
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.lematin.ch/sports/tennis/...martina-409454
bia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 12:44 PM   #1466
country flag steffiandbibi

steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all

Longines new CM http://t.sina.com.cn/1840130785/eAzl8Zx0LKQ

More pics http://lux.hexun.com/2011-05-19/129772089.html

周笔笔 但愿你的眼睛,只看得见笑容,但愿你流下每一滴泪,都让人感动
steffiandbibi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:03 PM   #1467
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

I'll try to translate it, well if you want ?

Thanks everybody for all the links, i don't have a lot of time as i am busy, but still cool to come here and find links

She looks so great.
Old May 21st, 2011, 07:28 PM   #1468
juliehardwick

juliehardwick has disabled reputation

Another French piece from the same Longines media day in LV:

http://www.tetu.com/actualites/inter...t-a-ttue-19468
juliehardwick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 10:37 PM   #1469
country flag djul14

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliehardwick View Post
Another French piece from the same Longines media day in LV:

http://www.tetu.com/actualites/inter...t-a-ttue-19468
How you guys find all these interviews ?
For this one, I wouldn't have thought a single second to look at this magazine for one of her interview, as it's a gay mag so not really about tennis
So THANK YOU Julie

Again tell me if you want translations
Old May 22nd, 2011, 02:13 AM   #1470
juliehardwick

juliehardwick has disabled reputation

It's amazing what comes through on twitter:-)
juliehardwick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote