Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2 - Page 86 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 10th, 2010, 03:29 PM   #1276
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

A very good Steffi/Andre interview, must read.
http://www.tennisnow.com/Magazine-Fe...effi-Graf.aspx
Stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 11th, 2010, 02:11 AM   #1277
country flag grafan92

grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the links stef-fan!
grafan92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 11:54 PM   #1278
country flag dolldot2

dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice

Hey Guys,

Andre was in Brazil this weekend he played a charity match with Gustavo Kuerten.

He did an interview and basically said that what he notices most about Brazil is the beautiful women, however he no longer pays attention to the opposite sex, well when the cameras are off he notices some of them he said smiling!!!
dolldot2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 07:17 AM   #1279
country flag Warriorroger

Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold

Roger and Steffi in the top two of the most intimidating players. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...n-the-open-era
Warriorroger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 01:35 AM   #1280
country flag Steffi-fan

Steffi-fan is a glorious beacon of light Steffi-fan is a glorious beacon of light Steffi-fan is a glorious beacon of light Steffi-fan is a glorious beacon of light Steffi-fan is a glorious beacon of light Steffi-fan is a glorious beacon of light Steffi-fan is a glorious beacon of light Steffi-fan is a glorious beacon of light Steffi-fan is a glorious beacon of light Steffi-fan is a glorious beacon of light Steffi-fan is a glorious beacon of light

Great pics of Steffi:

http://www.facebook.com/Steffi.Graf.Tribute

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Steffi-Graf/24423777094
Steffi-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 11:09 AM   #1281
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all

Rare video of Graf's family from 1985.
http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beitr...-Mama-und-Papa
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:31 PM   #1282
country flag Stef-fan

Where is everyone? New video of Steffi. Need help with German though.
http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beitr...Weihnachten%3F
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 01:37 PM   #1283
country flag dolldot2

dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef-fan View Post

Thank you for the lovely video Stef - fan unfortunately I have no German but I can read that she is saying some nice things about Andre.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE WISH THIS SNOW WOULD GO AWAY !!!!
dolldot2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 03:25 PM   #1284
country flag jjg

jjg is an unknown quantity at this point

Can somebody who speaks German please translate?
jjg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 08:14 PM   #1285
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Rare video of Graf's family from 1985.
http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beitr...-Mama-und-Papa
HA! I remember that I saw it live on TV back then.

(Yes, I'm indeed that old *OMG* ... )

Anyways, thanks for finding and posting, Stef-fan!
Seleção82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 08:20 PM   #1286
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolldot2 View Post
Thank you for the lovely video Stef - fan unfortunately I have no German but I can read that she is saying some nice things about Andre.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE WISH THIS SNOW WOULD GO AWAY !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjg View Post
Can somebody who speaks German please translate?
I will translate it during the weekend (tomorrow or on Sunday).
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 08:28 PM   #1287
country flag Seleção82

AND ...

... EVERYONE!
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 09:05 PM   #1288
country flag Stef-fan

Thank You Selecao and Merry Christmas to one and all.
Will be looking forward for the German translation.
Old Dec 25th, 2010, 03:27 PM   #1289
country flag steffiandbibi

steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all

Happy holiday everyone!
its not really a holiday here, but it gives us another reason to have fun

周笔笔 但愿你的眼睛,只看得见笑容,但愿你流下每一滴泪,都让人感动
steffiandbibi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2010, 05:46 PM   #1290
country flag grafan92

grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!
grafan92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote