Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2 - Page 74 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2010, 09:11 PM   #1096
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Clinic at Central Park
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/te....html?id=23159
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2010, 12:40 PM   #1097
juliehardwick

juliehardwick has disabled reputation

Had not realized this - if Rafa wins this USo, he'll be joining a club whose only current members are the Agassis:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...7577940.column
juliehardwick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2010, 02:09 PM   #1098
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliehardwick View Post
Had not realized this - if Rafa wins this USo, he'll be joining a club whose only current members are the Agassis:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...7577940.column
Had realized this, and I am happy that it's (could be) Rafa

Last edited by djul14 : Sep 6th, 2010 at 04:13 PM.
Old Sep 6th, 2010, 03:12 PM   #1099
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

I hope he does, Rafa is an amazing player
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2010, 06:21 PM   #1100
country flag grafan92

grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold

http://blacktiemagazine.com/society_...Difference.htm
grafan92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2010, 07:43 PM   #1101
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all

[quote=juliehardwick;18468503]Had not realized this - if Rafa wins this USo, he'll be joining a club whose only current members are the Agassis:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...7577940.column[/QUOTE

To actually join the club, Mr and Mrs Nadal must be achieveing that feat not just Mr.Rafa but I can't figure out who Rafa's Steffi will be from the current lot of WTA players if it ever comes to that
Stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2010, 09:20 PM   #1102
country flag MistyGrey

MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Stef-fan;18471358]
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliehardwick View Post

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...7577940.column[/QUOTE

To actually join the club, Mr and Mrs Nadal must be achieveing that feat not just Mr.Rafa but I can't figure out who Rafa's Steffi will be from the current lot of WTA players if it ever comes to that
Justine or Serena! What a couple that would be!
Old Sep 6th, 2010, 09:34 PM   #1103
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

[quote=MistyGrey;18473805]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef-fan View Post

I guess you mean tennis wise, cuz on personal level I can't see that happening
Old Sep 6th, 2010, 09:59 PM   #1104
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all

[quote=MistyGrey;18473805]
Quote:

That thought crossed my mind too.
Old Sep 6th, 2010, 10:03 PM   #1105
country flag Stef-fan

[quote=camilia;18474169]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyGrey View Post

I guess you mean tennis wise, cuz on personal level I can't see that happening
That's true but did anyone foresee Steffi Graf becoming Mrs. Agassi , Brad Gilbert may be but even Andre Agassi wasn't so sure till it really happened. People inlcuding Steffi would have laughed if someone told the future before 1999.
Old Sep 6th, 2010, 11:02 PM   #1106
country flag djul14

[quote=Stef-fan;18474944]
Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post

That's true but did anyone foresee Steffi Graf becoming Mrs. Agassi , Brad Gilbert may be but even Andre Agassi wasn't so sure till it really happened. People inlcuding Steffi would have laughed if someone told the future before 1999.
+1
Old Sep 7th, 2010, 01:10 AM   #1107
country flag Jessyka

Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I agree. It's actually funny to think about it now. I remember my reaction when I first read that they were together. Total shock and disbelief.
Old Sep 7th, 2010, 01:10 AM   #1108
country flag camilia

I see where you are coming from but I'm sorry guys, Rafa is a sweet kid, Serena can be mean sometimes. I appreciate her tennis talent but keep her away from poor Rafa
Old Sep 7th, 2010, 01:12 AM   #1109
country flag camilia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessyka View Post
I agree. It's actually funny to think about it now. I remember my reaction when I first read that they were together. Total shock and disbelief.
Since I was a fan of both I was delighted more than shocked, but the shock was there
Old Sep 7th, 2010, 02:02 AM   #1110
country flag Stef-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
I see where you are coming from but I'm sorry guys, Rafa is a sweet kid, Serena can be mean sometimes. I appreciate her tennis talent but keep her away from poor Rafa
That is why it is tough for Federer and Nadal to join the exclusive club of the Agassi's even if they win all the tourments necessary for a golden slam as I cannot foresee Mirka or Xisca winning a golden slam or one of the current WTA players who are within the reach of achieving that feat to become Mrs.Nadal in future