Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2 - Page 72 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2010, 12:04 PM   #1066
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolldot2 View Post
http://media.lvrj.com/images/4752245-0-4.jpg

New pic of Steffi and Andre they both look good
Thanks dolldot2. Talking about Andre, I think he's just a little bit overweight. He should lose some weight, but maybe Steffi is a great cooker.
Here's the new Rexona commercial. http://www.horizont.net/aktuell/mark...auf_94444.html
bia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2010, 11:42 AM   #1067
country flag R-K-M

R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future

I found many more new old pics on http://sgtribute.blogspot.com .Thanks for uploader.
"She's one of the greatest players, maybe even greatest" : Richard Krajicek
"Steffi is the best all around player of all-time, regardless of surfaces" : Martina Navratilova
"Steffi is definitely the greatest singles player ever" : Billie Jean King
R-K-M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 11:52 AM   #1068
country flag 4times

4times is just really nice 4times is just really nice 4times is just really nice 4times is just really nice 4times is just really nice 4times is just really nice 4times is just really nice 4times is just really nice 4times is just really nice 4times is just really nice 4times is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolldot2 View Post
Hey Guys,

Hope your all keeping well

Is it just me but doesn't Andre get worse looking by the day in that BBC interview he looks dreadful, where Steffi looks great but unfortunately I think age is having the reverse effect on him

What BBC interview was that? missed it.
4times is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 02:26 PM   #1069
juliehardwick

juliehardwick has disabled reputation

The link to the bbc interview last week is posted a bit further up.

Media saturation coming - Agassi is doing the Today show tomorrow while Steffi is doing GMA.

Agass's appearance - I agree she's aging better:-) I never liked the long hair or pirate phases but I think he went through an extended very handsome phase (Persian prince I recall someone describing it as once) from 98/99 for a decade or so. Even last summer -looked great. That photograph in Vogue is great of both of them. But last fall with the book tour, he started to put on weight and it really doesn't suit him - very aging and lumpy. Actually I think he's lost a bit of weight the last few weeks so going in the right direction but in some of the plumper photos of the last few months he looks amazingly like his father and brother...
juliehardwick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 02:26 PM   #1070
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-M View Post
I found many more new old pics on http://sgtribute.blogspot.com .Thanks for uploader.
Great photos, some I've never seen before!
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 10:52 AM   #1071
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

Small slideshow, about tie breakers at the USO, on the right, Steffi is 6, like the pic
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...tml?ref=tennis
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 03:39 PM   #1072
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all

New Q&A post by Steffi on her blog.
http://steffi-graf.net/en/q-a/
Stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 09:12 PM   #1073
country flag dolldot2

dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice

Hey Guys,

Andre interview on the today show

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...50758#38950758
dolldot2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 02:17 PM   #1074
country flag kati830728

kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice

Does someone has seen the GMA interview?
kati830728 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 03:31 PM   #1075
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all

Same question here, did she do appear on Good Morning America? No news on the website, not sure if she did it.
Stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 09:29 AM   #1076
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light

No mention of the Good Morning America interview so far, can't find it anywhere. I found this new article though. http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...7381329.column
bia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 11:16 AM   #1077
country flag steffiandbibi

steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all

may be the day before yesterday, I found a time table about the GMA of the whole week, says Steffi will apper on Sept. 2nd, to promote her foundation.

周笔笔 但愿你的眼睛,只看得见笑容,但愿你流下每一滴泪,都让人感动
steffiandbibi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 03:40 PM   #1078
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bia View Post
No mention of the Good Morning America interview so far, can't find it anywhere. I found this new article though. http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...7381329.column
Thank you

Quote:
"I lost the first match I played in a tournament," she said. "I didn't want to play until later. When I got to be 13, I realized I was good at it."
Better late than never
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 08:51 PM   #1079
country flag dolldot2

dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice

http://www.focus.de/panorama/bouleva...id_548467.html

Wow this is worth reading anyone can translate better than myself?

From the translation of the page the best I can make of it something like Steffi rang Andre who had to change his number because Brooke kept calling their home and was annoyed with what he said about her in the book.

Get over it girl he didnt really say anything really bad about her just that they were different well apparently she bringing out her side of events ITS GETTING NASTY
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 08:58 PM   #1080
country flag dolldot2

Brooke has called several times at home and Steffi went off and ran to me, because I can change the number. "

think its this