Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2 - Page 71 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2010, 02:31 PM   #1051
country flag grafan92

grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

http://www.presseportal.de/pm/24435/...utschland_gmbh
grafan92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2010, 05:35 PM   #1052
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by djul14 View Post
You quite sound happy
More than happy I'm pretty curious, and, most of all, I'm very surprised. American TV shows ( not only american, actually) usually invite people who have something to promote (a record, a book, a movie). Then, to be there without Andre, she will have to talk. She usually let Andre do the talking. Who knows, maybe they asked for her alone so they finally will have her talking a little bit.
bia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 08:58 PM   #1053
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bia View Post
More than happy I'm pretty curious, and, most of all, I'm very surprised. American TV shows ( not only american, actually) usually invite people who have something to promote (a record, a book, a movie). Then, to be there without Andre, she will have to talk. She usually let Andre do the talking. Who knows, maybe they asked for her alone so they finally will have her talking a little bit.
I'm a bit astonished that she agreed to this. Will be interesting to see what she has to say.
Seleção82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 10:14 PM   #1054
juliehardwick

juliehardwick has disabled reputation

She does have something to promote - his book. It's going to be another big big media week for them apparently...
juliehardwick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 09:20 AM   #1055
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation

Steffi will promote her foundation I believe. She hardly has said anything about Andre's book in public so I doubt that she will start now
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 01:09 PM   #1056
country flag R-K-M

R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by irma View Post
Steffi will promote her foundation I believe. She hardly has said anything about Andre's book in public so I doubt that she will start now
May be you are right,but i think that she may tell about het new commercial contracts including deodarent Rexona. Can you tell me how much money CFT required (or used) for maintaining charity for a day(or a year)
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliehardwick View Post
She does have something to promote - his book. It's going to be another big big media week for them apparently...
I'm sure that she won't talk more about his book even they ask.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleção82 View Post
I'm a bit astonished that she agreed to this. Will be interesting to see what she has to say.
me too,
Quote:
Originally Posted by bia View Post
I can't see American TV channels,but i hope this program shold be long(not like CNN's 10 minuts show) and someone should upload this on youtube
Quote:
Originally Posted by grafan92 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by grafan92 View Post
Thanksyou for all your links,
Quote:
Originally Posted by steffiandbibi View Post
Happy to see her on TV alone, as she often hides behinde Andre during interview, and talks much less than alone.
Yes,Steffi talks less if she with Andre,but if alone before camera she can't escape for answering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djul14 View Post
You quite sound happy
me too,but I can only see on youtube
"She's one of the greatest players, maybe even greatest" : Richard Krajicek
"Steffi is the best all around player of all-time, regardless of surfaces" : Martina Navratilova
"Steffi is definitely the greatest singles player ever" : Billie Jean King
R-K-M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 03:21 PM   #1057
juliehardwick

juliehardwick has disabled reputation

You're right, Irma, that she hasn't said much about the book but - inarguably - the reason they are interested in having her on next week is because of the media blitz next week about Agassi's book coming out in pprback. That's not a coincidence ...
I think she talks a lot when they are interviewed together the last couple of years actually, far more than she used to.
juliehardwick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 04:31 PM   #1058
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all

In a way, the book is responsible for the interview since atleast from the media stand point, they got to see Steffi in a new light which is quite different than that on the tennis court (American media specifically) and so the renewed interest in her. Although she has been talking a little bit more than before, it is mostly about her family life and very little about her tennis career. The ABC post says that she would be talking about US Open and her foundation and no mention about the book, although wouldn't be surprised if they ask a question or two. But I am just expecting a 5-10 min appearance, not more than that.
Stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 12:27 PM   #1059
country flag dolldot2

dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice

Hey Guys,

Hope your all keeping well

Is it just me but doesn't Andre get worse looking by the day in that BBC interview he looks dreadful, where Steffi looks great but unfortunately I think age is having the reverse effect on him
dolldot2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 02:56 PM   #1060
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolldot2 View Post
Hey Guys,

Is it just me but doesn't Andre get worse looking by the day in that BBC interview he looks dreadful, where Steffi looks great but unfortunately I think age is having the reverse effect on him
I think they both look great
but you are right Steffi looks better, I wish I'm gonna look as beautiful as she looks when I get her age
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 11:44 PM   #1061
country flag tanaja

tanaja is just really nice tanaja is just really nice tanaja is just really nice tanaja is just really nice tanaja is just really nice tanaja is just really nice tanaja is just really nice tanaja is just really nice tanaja is just really nice tanaja is just really nice tanaja is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolldot2 View Post
Hey Guys,

He seemed fine to me.

Nice interview.
tanaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 11:02 AM   #1062
country flag R-K-M

R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future

1989 French open semis match going on uploading by geeva1979 on youtube.

My internet connection is very low speed and i doubt that this match may removed. No copyright issues,but every time that match deleted( no reason).

So that,if you have good internet connection start download before youtube removed those parts of the match.

Anna Kournikova once said that she often and often watched this match on her TV.She still describes about the match greatly.

I have a great curiosity to save the match,but presently i can't download.In future,i will save if those videos are still active there.

Have a nice day my friends,
"Steffi is the best all around player of all-time, regardless of surfaces" : Martina Navratilova
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 11:20 AM   #1063
country flag dolldot2

dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice

http://media.lvrj.com/images/4752245-0-4.jpg

New pic of Steffi and Andre they both look good
dolldot2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 11:31 AM   #1064
country flag R-K-M

Thankyou dolldot2.

40s Steffi looks beautiful than 30s Steffi. She faced many problems and challenges during her career,so that she don't have time to save her beauty( i think she's graceful among 1989-1994 AO and in 1996,because she's happy about Seles comeback).Even she prefer to her game than beauty.She wasn't like many other players.and presently she is happy than ever with her family life.Thankyou Steffi.
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 12:05 PM   #1065
country flag steffiandbibi

steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all

I just knew she would post something before USO!
http://steffi-graf.net/en/us-open-2010/

周笔笔 但愿你的眼睛,只看得见笑容,但愿你流下每一滴泪,都让人感动
steffiandbibi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote