Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2 - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 26th, 2010, 05:04 PM   #1036
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef-fan View Post
New video of Steffi. She looks really good in red.
http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/mehr-s...erbe-spot.html
She looks great and she plays her topspin backhand in that commercial!
bia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2010, 05:06 PM   #1037
karen poon

karen poon has disabled reputation

thanks for sharing the link. love the clip although i have no idea what's she saying
karen poon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 05:29 PM   #1038
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bia View Post
She looks great and she plays her topspin backhand in that commercial!
That's how we know it's a commercial
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 06:11 PM   #1039
country flag steffiandbibi

steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all

Thanks for the link
cant wait to see the commercial! And love the outfit, I thought its an adidas CM at first.

I guess its a Unilever CM and they talked about her kids again, is it?

周笔笔 但愿你的眼睛,只看得见笑容,但愿你流下每一滴泪,都让人感动
steffiandbibi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 07:29 PM   #1040
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffiandbibi View Post
Thanks for the link
cant wait to see the commercial! And love the outfit, I thought its an adidas CM at first.

I guess its a Unilever CM and they talked about her kids again, is it?
Yes, it's the Rexona commercial. During these interviews they always ask the same questions, so yes, they ask about the kids and which sport they play (did she say Jaz is starting hip hop? Is that a sport?).
Here's another link and a different news.http://www.longislandtennismagazine....-make-differen
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 07:54 PM   #1041
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation

Quote:
Yes, it's the Rexona commercial. During these interviews they always ask the same questions, so yes, they ask about the kids and which sport they play (did she say Jaz is starting hip hop? Is that a sport?).
Here's another link and a different news.http://www.longislandtennismagazine....-make-differen
hip hop is dancing and looks pretty intensive so I guess it's called a sport

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FX_NFOgQEU
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 09:17 PM   #1042
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all

Looks like a busy first week of September for Steffi (and Andre as well). She is going to be on Good morning America on Sep 2 as per this report.
http://blogs.abcnews.com/pressroom/2...er-3-2010.html
Stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 10:08 PM   #1043
country flag kati830728

kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice

somebody has to record this interview.
kati830728 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 01:36 AM   #1044
country flag Jessyka

Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kati830728 View Post
somebody has to record this interview.
Yes! PLEASE!
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 03:33 AM   #1045
juliehardwick

juliehardwick has disabled reputation

She's doing a Longines event in central park too and Agassi is doing an live evening interview with Rock Reilly of espn over those couple of days. Big media roll.

Hip hop is a dance style, not a sport - at dance schools here, kids can usually choose classes in ballet/tap/jazz or hip hop.
juliehardwick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 10:47 AM   #1046
country flag bia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef-fan View Post
Looks like a busy first week of September for Steffi (and Andre as well). She is going to be on Good morning America on Sep 2 as per this report.
http://blogs.abcnews.com/pressroom/2...er-3-2010.html
Wow, thanks for the news. To see Steffi on an american TV show is really unusual. And to see her there without Andre is almost unique. She's going to be nervous out there. Someone post it on youtube, please.
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 11:10 AM   #1047
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

Quote:
Wow, thanks for the news. To see Steffi on an american TV show is really unusual. And to see her there without Andre is almost unique. She's going to be nervous out there. Someone post it on youtube, please.
You quite sound happy
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 12:19 PM   #1048
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all

One thing is sure, she is going to smile a lot and we can't figure out, if she is happy or nervous (even Agassi cannot figure that out, so who are we). Hope, someone can record it.
Stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 12:49 PM   #1049
country flag steffiandbibi

steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all

Happy to see her on TV alone, as she often hides behinde Andre during interview, and talks much less than alone.

周笔笔 但愿你的眼睛,只看得见笑容,但愿你流下每一滴泪,都让人感动
steffiandbibi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 02:26 PM   #1050
country flag grafan92

grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQFtdYCYKJ0
grafan92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote