Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2 - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2010, 06:14 PM   #1021
country flag R-K-M

R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

i feel the same and the article at kid's section.
"She's one of the greatest players, maybe even greatest" : Richard Krajicek
"Steffi is the best all around player of all-time, regardless of surfaces" : Martina Navratilova
"Steffi is definitely the greatest singles player ever" : Billie Jean King
R-K-M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2010, 01:35 PM   #1022
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...e-better-slice
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 02:17 PM   #1023
country flag R-K-M

R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future

Hello djul14, how are you? For me, Steffi's backhand slice,forehand,footwork,accurate high toss service all are unique. We can't compare other with Graf weapons. Her unique style is one of sources to consider her 'The Greatest of all time' than number of titles for me .
"Steffi is the best all around player of all-time, regardless of surfaces" : Martina Navratilova
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 08:36 PM   #1024
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

I am fine, busy but fine.
This little article pleased me, as I think that the backhand slice (not only Steffi's slice but in tennis) is an underrated weapon
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 02:00 AM   #1025
country flag MistyGrey

MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute

Someone (God bless whoever you are) just uploaded a whole bunch of Steffi matches on youtube. Among them, the 94 AO,93RG,95RG,93Wim and 93 USO finals. Loved the 94 AO final!
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 05:42 AM   #1026
country flag XTN

XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyGrey View Post
Someone (God bless whoever you are) just uploaded a whole bunch of Steffi matches on youtube. Among them, the 94 AO,93RG,95RG,93Wim and 93 USO finals. Loved the 94 AO final!
Thanks for the heads up MistyGrey, I've always wanted to see the all those matches again! I'll go search them on youtube
XTN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 01:45 PM   #1027
country flag R-K-M

Thanks for the info MistyGrey.

I feel myself as a great Steffi fan,but there are many people greater than my fanship.

I stop searching Youtube for some days,because of there are no satisfied results ,but you never lost passions like me to check youtube daily.

Once, LYNZ sent me a PM that he will upload some Steffi's videos( i don't know what happend to him.I hope he will come back soon for us).

May be greeva1979 (the uploader of new videos) wasn't on tennisforum,i also hope greeva also join here.

Hello Selecao82,thanks for visiting SG-Tribute site.Some photos added recently by an author.So check the site too . http://sgtribute.blogspot.com
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 01:59 PM   #1028
country flag R-K-M

BTW, Steffi leads ESPN poll:http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/rank...Id/1#topOfList
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 08:56 PM   #1029
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.tennisnow.com/News/Steffi...medium=twitter
bia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 07:44 PM   #1030
country flag XTN

XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-M View Post
It's great to see Steffi Graf on top. But Margaret Court is like 5th from the bottom. Is that all her 24 Grand Slams titles, 1970 Grand Slam, and career boxed set got? What a travesty.
XTN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2010, 03:16 PM   #1031
country flag djul14

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTN View Post
It's great to see Steffi Graf on top. But Margaret Court is like 5th from the bottom. Is that all her 24 Grand Slams titles, 1970 Grand Slam, and career boxed set got? What a travesty.
When does this poll start and end ? Never ending polls lol.
As XTN there are some surprieses in it, but as you can vote a hunred time if you want to...
Old Aug 25th, 2010, 10:50 PM   #1032
country flag Jessyka

Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyGrey View Post
Thanks for the tip!
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 03:36 AM   #1033
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all

New video of Steffi. She looks really good in red.
http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/mehr-s...erbe-spot.html
Stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 06:34 AM   #1034
country flag R-K-M

Happy to see Jessyka after a long time.
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 11:13 AM   #1035
country flag djul14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef-fan View Post
New video of Steffi. She looks really good in red.
http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/mehr-s...erbe-spot.html
you've been faster than me i wanted to post this link.
And yes she looks stunning in red.