Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 28th, 2010, 10:29 AM   #76
country flag R-K-M

R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by djul14 View Post
I like your list.
You could have add her career win/loss percentage (right now I can't remember the numbers)
I agree with the rest, perhaps the number 5 could be n°10 actually

Where has everybody disappeared ?!
thankyou djul14,how are you everybody?summer started in india.what about your weather? I have semester examination until 15th.this is the reason for i'm rare here.even i don't know about the poll of rolemodels until selecao82 said here.and many of steffi fans didn't surf on internet after her retirement,but we should learn them about net browsing if we have time.do you like this idea?
"She's one of the greatest players, maybe even greatest" : Richard Krajicek
"Steffi is the best all around player of all-time, regardless of surfaces" : Martina Navratilova
"Steffi is definitely the greatest singles player ever" : Billie Jean King
R-K-M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2010, 11:25 AM   #77
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

Jessyka

The weather ? Today there is a storm outside.
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 12:59 PM   #78
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light

If you search on twitter with her name(or Andre's name), you can often get some news or links about her.
bia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 04:27 PM   #79
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Hi guys, how is everybody?

The weather in the UAE first we had 3 days of sand storm then it started to rain and I just remembered I forgot to have my car washed!
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 07:29 AM   #80
country flag Liad

Liad is just really nice Liad is just really nice Liad is just really nice Liad is just really nice Liad is just really nice Liad is just really nice Liad is just really nice Liad is just really nice Liad is just really nice Liad is just really nice Liad is just really nice

Hi Camila and to everyone!

I'm fine ,thank you.
Camilia I just wonder if Camilia is your real name?
And i wanted to tell something funny that happend to when I read your message ,when you wrote UAE i thought you wrote USA and i was going to ask you what happend to your country's flag and how come you had sand storm instead of hurricane or something like that?
Silly me

New and recent photos of Steffi and Andre from febuary 27:

http://www.photoshot.com/search.jsp?...=&rnd=jek0I7bt

Wow this is a long link, but the new photos are on the top of the page, left side.

Hope you will enjoy,
and I wish all a great day!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
Hi guys, how is everybody?

The weather in the UAE first we had 3 days of sand storm then it started to rain and I just remembered I forgot to have my car washed!
Liad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 08:25 AM   #81
country flag R-K-M

R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future

Steffi cleared our facebook hesitations.she didn't have any accounts outside of her website.and she don't have any comeback plans.so we should stop hoping comebacks .she did everything in her career and living a happy family life.really a perfect woman.the champion,a wife.a mother,a kind . Check her website for reading new post.
"She's one of the greatest players, maybe even greatest" : Richard Krajicek
"Steffi is the best all around player of all-time, regardless of surfaces" : Martina Navratilova
"Steffi is definitely the greatest singles player ever" : Billie Jean King
R-K-M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 03:28 PM   #82
country flag Jessyka

Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light

I think it's pretty obvious that she would never consider a comeback. Of course we would love to see her on court again, but she has a life now and much more important things to care about than Tennis. She's 40 years old, almost 41. And even though she looks great, it would be silly to expect her to comeback and repeat what she did in 1988. She's not 19 anymore, we have to be realistic.

I also thought it was cool that she mentioned Andre's exhibition in Sao Paulo. I want to go sooo bad!
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 03:52 PM   #83
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

I never thought she'd come back, not even when she had just announced her retirement! I mean I always thought Steffi knows what she wants exactly.
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 03:54 PM   #84
country flag camilia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessyka View Post
I also thought it was cool that she mentioned Andre's exhibition in Sao Paulo. I want to go sooo bad!

Then just go, have fun, take a lot of photos and share them here
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 04:08 PM   #85
country flag camilia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liad View Post
Hi Camila and to everyone!

I'm fine ,thank you.
Camilia I just wonder if Camilia is your real name?
And i wanted to tell something funny that happend to when I read your message ,when you wrote UAE i thought you wrote USA and i was going to ask you what happend to your country's flag and how come you had sand storm instead of hurricane or something like that?
Silly me
No, camilia (a flower) is a nickname that was given to me by a friend 15 years ago, long story My lovely friends at Dinara's thread even made it shorter to Cami which I also like You'd be surprised at how many nicknames I have. People call me by my real name only at official places like work, uni, hosptials and so on and the only person among family and friends to use my real name is my father!
Hurricane God forbid! The sand storm resulted in 3 days of strong rain all over the UAE but not my city where it only rained a little
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 04:17 PM   #86
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

Quote:
People call me by my real name only at official places
Just like me, some people are lost, me first sometimes I don't even react while people, at work for ex, are calling me by my real name

About the comeback, she doesn't need it, she already won everything possible to win, so why ? She definitely has nothing to prove, and she was lucky enough to be able to leave the right way, the FO win, N°3 in the world, at 30, perfect timing
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 05:10 PM   #87
country flag Jessyka

Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I never thought she'd come back, not even when she had just announced her retirement! I mean I always thought Steffi knows what she wants exactly.
Quote:
About the comeback, she doesn't need it, she already won everything possible to win, so why ? She definitely has nothing to prove, and she was lucky enough to be able to leave the right way, the FO win, N°3 in the world, at 30, perfect timing
I completely agree.
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 07:32 PM   #88
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light

I think that the career of an athlet has a begin and an end, like it or not, this is a good thing. I don't like old champions coming back, it usually means they don't have a life out of their sport and sometimes they look ridiculous. Thank God Steffi has a very happy life and doesn't need tennis anymore. People like Henin or Clijsters are in a different situation, they retired very young with many goals yet to be achieved. P.S. When I go on the tennis gallery in Steffi's site I get a message saying that I need javascript active and a new version of flash player to see the page. I have that, but I still can't see the page(only tennis gallery,anyway). Does any of you have the same problem?
bia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 10:17 PM   #89
country flag djul14

Men won't stay alone, Hit for Haiti in Indian Wells, with...Steffi
http://www.bnpparibasopen.org/News/T...By-Oracle.aspx
(...and Navratilova, Davenport, Henin)
Apparently Graf/Davenport vs. Navratilova/Henin (=50 slams)
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 07:24 AM   #90
country flag camilia

Quote:
Just like me, some people are lost, me first sometimes I don't even react while people, at work for ex, are calling me by my real name
Glad to see I'm not the only one

Quote:
Men won't stay alone, Hit for Haiti in Indian Wells, with...Steffi
http://www.bnpparibasopen.org/News/T...By-Oracle.aspx
(...and Navratilova, Davenport, Henin)
Apparently Graf/Davenport vs. Navratilova/Henin (=50 slams)
Hopefully there'll be a livestream to watch