Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2 - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2010, 12:20 PM   #781
country flag MistyGrey

MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

djul, you're a star!
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2010, 03:42 PM   #782
country flag grafan92

grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.presseportal.de/pm/24435/...utschland_gmbh
grafan92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 05:03 AM   #783
country flag Lynz

Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice

someone has uploaded a video from the Rexona Charity exo on youtube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWPeX0LbOG0
Lynz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 06:08 PM   #784
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light

New interview in german: http://www.brigitte.de./kultur/leute...-graf-1063203/
bia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 04:06 PM   #785
country flag steffiandbibi

steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all

Germany 4:0, two more than Steffi's prediction

周笔笔 但愿你的眼睛,只看得见笑容,但愿你流下每一滴泪,都让人感动
steffiandbibi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 06:16 PM   #786
karen poon

karen poon has disabled reputation

Initially thought Steffi was being overly optimistic with at 2-0 victory. the young German team is really good. I am hysterical.
karen poon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 06:49 PM   #787
country flag grafan92

grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTx7JviqyZo
grafan92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 10:18 AM   #788
country flag dolldot2

dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by grafan92 View Post

Thanks for posting interview can anyone translate please?
dolldot2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 12:20 PM   #789

steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolldot2 View Post
Thanks for posting interview can anyone translate please?
+1
watched again and again, cant understand a single word other than "Steffi Graf", "Jaden", "Jaz", "London"

Old Jul 4th, 2010, 04:08 PM   #790

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beitr...senSteffi-Graf
also in German

Old Jul 4th, 2010, 06:55 PM   #791
country flag Lynz

Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice

From Andre's Blog on the Agassi foundation website.
June 28
Hallo,
No, that's not a typo,its an informal hello from Germany.After a brief stop in London, the Agassi and Graf clans are all together in Germany.Bringing our kids to Germany to make new memories with their cousins and other relatives is something we look forward to all through the year. Times like this remind me to slow down, quiet the cell phone and enjoy the outdoors with the people you love. And yes, we are being blessed with perfect weather.

Stefanie has adopted my family and friends in Las Vegas so wholeheartedly, I love being able to do the same with her circle here in Europe. As you would imagine, she is surrounded by some very special people. Thanks for checking in, I'll post about some exciting things for the Foundation when I'm back in the States. Now, back to the schnitzel, strudel and the German sunshine.
Lynz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 08:24 PM   #792
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

This weather is killing me slowly but surely.
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 05:17 AM   #793
country flag 4times

4times is just really nice 4times is just really nice 4times is just really nice 4times is just really nice 4times is just really nice 4times is just really nice 4times is just really nice 4times is just really nice 4times is just really nice 4times is just really nice 4times is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffiandbibi View Post
Nice one. Couldn't understand a word, but she looks great and very happy. Though, personally, I've always preferred her without makeup.
4times is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 10:29 AM   #794
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4times View Post
Nice one. Couldn't understand a word, but she looks great and very happy. Though, personally, I've always preferred her without makeup.
She basically talks about the football world cup. They're very excited about the german team and the kids are rooting for Germany, they have the german flags during matches and Jaz also has some kind of hair bobble with german colours. She also says they've started their sommer holidays in Germany (on the other video they said they also had been in London). That's shortly what I understand.
I prefer to see her without make up too, but on tv you're almost forced to wear it.
bia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 07:21 AM   #795
country flag Warriorroger

Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold

Navratilova great player, insecure, bitchy personality. It was she who mocked that she and Steffi were friends at the Haiti event. She, Pam Shriver, Mary Joe Fernandez, should go on a trip and never return: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...ew-documentary

Last edited by Warriorroger : Jul 8th, 2010 at 09:44 PM.
Warriorroger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote