Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2 - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2010, 11:02 AM   #601
country flag Lynz

Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice Lynz is just really nice
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

England? Really? I do think they will win their group but the whole thing.Hmm.
Though I think Germany will have a good showing,my pick would have to be Spain.
No, I am not picking the U.S., I am a fan, yes, but crazy? no. I am not deluding myself into thinking we have a chance.
I think the altitude problem that some teams will face that Steffi brought up on her website is very interesting. That had never occurred to me. Now I am going to have see who is playing where. That could certainly cause some upsets, depending on which team deals with it best.
Lynz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2010, 11:02 AM   #602
country flag XTN

XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolldot2 View Post
Was dying to know if they would ask Steffi how did she cope with the attention that Andre's book caused?
That is a very good question, bia. I do wonder what her thoughts are about some of the stuff contained in Andre's book, and what her reaction was to the tense and awkward moment between Andre and Pete Sampras in Hit for Haiti.
XTN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 11:04 AM   #603
country flag XTN

XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not a football expert so I will leave it to you to predict who will win the World Cup. The matches will be shown in Asia at a horrible time!! So if I want to watch them, I will have to stay up really late or wake up really early lol
XTN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 11:17 AM   #604
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

@Lynz, your posts are very interesting, but the 2 other new accounters' posts were strange. So I am half paranoid

"I do wonder what her thoughts are about some of the stuff contained in Andre's book, and what her reaction was to the tense and awkward moment between Andre and Pete Sampras in Hit for Haiti." I think we'll never have the aswers

@dolldot2, yes we did and how We are sorry...(or not)
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 11:23 AM   #605
country flag dolldot2

dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by djul14 View Post
@Lynz, your posts are very interesting, but the 2 other new accounters' posts were strange. So I am half paranoid

"I do wonder what her thoughts are about some of the stuff contained in Andre's book, and what her reaction was to the tense and awkward moment between Andre and Pete Sampras in Hit for Haiti." I think we'll never have the aswers

@dolldot2, yes we did and how We are sorry...(or not)
Do you mean my posts are strange????

Thats life and another country knocks out another
dolldot2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 11:28 AM   #606
country flag dolldot2

dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice

Quote:

There is alot of tension in this thread and am not getting involved

You either want to talk about what the thread is STEFFI GRAF ADMIRATION THREAD or if you have nothing nice to say keep your opinions to yourself
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 12:00 PM   #607
country flag dolldot2

Quote:
Coming back to yesterdays interview I have to say they both look very happy together

Was dying to know if they would ask Steffi how did she cope with the attention that Andre's book caused?

I know CNN were not the only interviewers present they invited worldwide media so am sure a longer interview will appear soon hopefully!

Spain I think will win world cup France knocked Ireland out

England have the players but I doubt they will win

I also would love to know what Andre did for his 40th birthday?

Wonder did Steffi get him a surprise ?
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 12:39 PM   #608
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

Quote:

No, not you, the new members with only 1, or 2posts that appeared here the same day
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 06:51 PM   #609
country flag steffiandbibi

steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4times View Post
The second answer that had me grinning:
Steffi: The first time I ever wore a skirt was at Wimbledon
AA: Well, that was a good decision

can we say this is a skirt?

Attachment 55367
and is this steffi in it?

Attachment 55366
steffiandbibi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 06:58 PM   #610
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffiandbibi View Post
can we say this is a skirt?

Attachment 55367
and is this steffi in it?

Attachment 55366
I can't see the attachments
Seleção82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 07:06 PM   #611
country flag steffiandbibi

steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all

sorry, i'll try to re-post them

first pic
skirt1.jpg
the second
skirt.jpg
can you see them now?
steffiandbibi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 07:20 PM   #612
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
Go Germany

I like other teams too but as usual I want Germany to win
As always: Camilia shows extremely good taste!

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
Wise words my friend

I'm just too busy myself, I try to pop in every now and then, just to see what's going on but can't keep it up regulary
Thanks my friend!

Quote:
France will win the soccer World Cup... I (like the rest of the country) don't even believe it myself

Spain (what a team !) and England are my picks.
Germany is still strong at big events, but winning it I'm doubting.
*hmmm* ... it seems that I can not let you alone even for a few hours without you getting weird ideas.

Quote:
France will win the soccer World Cup... I (like the rest of the country) don't even believe it myself

Spain (what a team !) and England are my picks.
Germany is still strong at big events, but winning it I'm doubting.
I agree. They are not bad, but unfortunately not good enough to be a contender for the title I'm afraid. But I wouldn't mind to be proved wrong afterwards.

And if someone cares ... my pick is ... The Seleção (surprise surprise )
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 07:22 PM   #613
country flag Seleção82

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffiandbibi View Post
sorry, i'll try to re-post them

first pic
Attachment 55368
the second
Attachment 55369
can you see them now?
Yep, now it worked! Great pics, thanks for posting!
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 07:36 PM   #614
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light

If Italy won the 2006 world championships, every team can win then. As Schiavone said:'nothing is impossible'.
@dolldot2, djul14 was talking specifically about one new poster whose posts have later disappeared.
@Lynz how do you know all this stuff? Do you, or did you work in the tennis world? I know Heidi has been posting for years in different threads, I've read some of her latest posts and I wonder why she's not doing it anymore.

Last edited by bia : Jun 12th, 2010 at 09:44 AM.
bia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 08:38 PM   #615
country flag djul14

Seleçao : You know why I picked England, because they have talented players (as they still do) AND this time they have an Italian coach, who knows about defending and tactis