Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2 - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2010, 10:12 PM   #421
country flag dolldot2

dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Ah ladies well all take bad photos

She defintely didnt have plastic surgery looks pretty good for her age!

Maybe its all that loving she is getting from Andre keeping her youthful ha ha need i say anymore
dolldot2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2010, 06:54 AM   #422
country flag steffiandbibi

steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleção82 View Post
To be honest, I was a bit appalled when I looked at the photos. On some photos she even looks older than she really is as far as her skin is concerned.

I think that Steffi is a very good example for the truth of the saying that beauty comes from within. And I think that regarding Steffi it can also be said that looking youthful comes from within. In that photoshoot she obviously wasn't in the mood to smile, she appears being a bit tied up in knots, and that is visible on the pics and makes her look older. When I saw her at the H4H event I really was amazed how young she looked there, especially in the moments when she was laughing. It obviously came from the heart, and that sometimes made her look as a woman in her (late) twenties. But that's just my personal opinion, others may see it differently.
yes, steffi sometimes even looks like an innocent beloved baby, when she's happy. that's very adorable, and makes people forget she has past her 20s for many years.
steffiandbibi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2010, 04:06 PM   #423
country flag XTN

XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light

haven't been here in ages, and now the steffi admiration thread has a 2nd volume already.

anyways, i was looking for steffi matches on youtube and i found a couple of graf-evert matches - 1986 Lipton and 1989 Boca Raton. I actually found their matches - or well at least the selected clips from these two matches (which were uploaded by an Evert fan but there are still some points in the clips where Steffi wins) - to be very entertaining. Their games matched up against each other pretty well, with each player moving the other around the court really well.

(I have to say I'm loving the fact that a lot of old tennis clips/matches are being uploaded in youtube. most of the Steffi matches i got to watch have been those in Grand slams.)
XTN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2010, 06:35 PM   #424
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

XTN
I have to amdit that I've never watched a Graf-Evert match, i have the AO 88 final on my computer,but the quality isn't good so that i never wtached it
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2010, 06:49 PM   #425
country flag XTN

XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light

actually, these two youtube vids + the AO final (also on youtube) are the only graf-evert matches I have (partially) seen. are we allowed to put up youtube links here? I can't remember what the rules are, I can put the links here if we are allowed (if not, you can easily search for them on youtube).
XTN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2010, 09:16 PM   #426
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTN View Post
actually, these two youtube vids + the AO final (also on youtube) are the only graf-evert matches I have (partially) seen. are we allowed to put up youtube links here? I can't remember what the rules are, I can put the links here if we are allowed (if not, you can easily search for them on youtube).
Sure
Old May 22nd, 2010, 10:47 PM   #427
country flag Jessyka

Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light

The French Open is coming up, so: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjfHRrPcdVw
Old May 23rd, 2010, 01:31 PM   #428
country flag djul14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessyka View Post
Thanks !

I love when Roland Garros begins, i don't know it's like it's the start of summer, or something, so much tennis on tv
Old May 23rd, 2010, 07:46 PM   #429
country flag dolldot2

dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice

Hi Guys does anyone know when the cnn interview that took place will be broadcast?

Thanks
dolldot2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2010, 05:40 PM   #430
country flag Jessyka

Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.lvrj.com/news/tennis-grea...-94408449.html
Old May 27th, 2010, 06:43 PM   #431
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessyka View Post
Love it
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2010, 06:13 PM   #432
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all

- Scroll done on the right and there is a brief segment on Steffi titled Heroes of Roland Garros with Henin speaking about her.
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/multimedia/index.html
Stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2010, 04:28 PM   #433
country flag Anabelcroft

Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future

Does anyone maybe have statistics of her matches against Seles?

winners/errors/aces from both sides etc.?
Anabelcroft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2010, 05:04 PM   #434
country flag djul14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabelcroft View Post

No, but I'd like too
Old May 30th, 2010, 01:33 AM   #435
country flag R-K-M

R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabelcroft View Post

are you a fan of Steffi or Seles? And whats the reason? . I don't have those stats,but i believe Irma and LDVtennis have thus stats. And no one have any rights to force someone. So they will post if we are lucky. ALSO POST ON SELES THREAD,you can get help from Galadriel and Miranda.
"She's one of the greatest players, maybe even greatest" : Richard Krajicek
"Steffi is the best all around player of all-time, regardless of surfaces" : Martina Navratilova
"Steffi is definitely the greatest singles player ever" : Billie Jean King
R-K-M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote