Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2 - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 6th, 2010, 01:24 AM   #256
country flag Marc23

Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-M View Post
The info had taken from sporingo article.this is right? Really the info shows the kindness of her.and i want some more addition for that type of info.i really love her kind heart.offcourse ,there is no difference even we say the info to a anti-fan like my brother.
Well,I was always a big fan and I had the chance meet her in person and I must say that she really is a grand lady with so much dignity and also warm heart...she was talking to me like we knew each other whole our lives...after that she went to pose with some children who wanted to take the photo...this was all in players area where the media is not allowed so she didn't really have to pretend for the sake of TV or something similar.She is simply like that...
Marc23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 11th, 2010, 10:56 AM   #257
country flag R-K-M

R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future
Steffi Graf and Andre Agassi meeting!

Andre replied "i never marry again" in an interview just after divorce granted for andre and brooke in april,1999.agassi and may be every tennis fan believed at that time that his personal life ended.and even he decided to take rest some time after the divorce,but he inspired to play from Graf (he watched her play on t.v) and won french open and met Graf at wimbledon99 for the 1st time AND we all knew that they started dating before us open and got married in 2001 .now happily living with their two children in las vegas,america.
"She's one of the greatest players, maybe even greatest" : Richard Krajicek
"Steffi is the best all around player of all-time, regardless of surfaces" : Martina Navratilova
"Steffi is definitely the greatest singles player ever" : Billie Jean King
R-K-M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 03:47 PM   #258
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of

I wrote an article on "Steffi Graf Tribute", if somebody is interested:

http://sgtribute.blogspot.com/2010/04/steffi-model.html

Last edited by Seleção82 : Oct 27th, 2010 at 03:16 PM.
Seleção82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 05:05 PM   #259
country flag R-K-M

R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future

Really what an article written well by Selecao82. Thankyou so much my friend.we are happy if readers are join and commenting on the site.
"Steffi is the best all around player of all-time, regardless of surfaces" : Martina Navratilova
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 02:48 PM   #260
country flag R-K-M

Andre is back to tennis.its true or a rumor?
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 06:44 PM   #261
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Source?
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 07:55 PM   #262
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You probably read the article posted on Andre's message board. Don't worry, that's only a joke, a funny article. Go to the link, at the end of the article they write that it's satire.
bia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 10:07 PM   #263
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

Very very busy at the moment, sorry.

But I found this, from HEAD :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIflN5IPOvQ
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 01:11 PM   #264
country flag Warriorroger

Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold

Very nice comments from Annabel Croft about Steffi (and Gabriela, midway through the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CeyqKg0iMw. Thanks to the youtube poster.
Warriorroger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 08:13 AM   #265
country flag Seleção82

Good morning everybody! (or Good afternoon or Good evening, depending on your location )

Where are you people and how are you doing? It seems that everyone is very busy with their own things. I too had a very busy week, but now it's weekend and the mood is good.

AND ... I found interesting stuff.

@RKM: did you hear anything about this? Is this idea of an Indian Tennis League with Andre, Steffi, Sampras, Hingis, etc. just an idea or is it realistic?

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Tennis...e1-532268.aspx
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 11:14 AM   #266
country flag R-K-M

We all know basketball is so popular in america,and the board introduced local(a national) league with all star players all over world.similarly football clubs in england .in recent years ,espn started a club culture for indian hockey(hockey is the india's national game and had wonderful players at first half of 20th century,but people forgot the champions,and media developed in 90s,at the time india succesed in cricket.and icc is cricket board like itf,atp,wta in tennis .and bcci is india's cricket board lile a national tennis association. A club culture inveted in cricket with the name 'icl',but without any permission from bcci.so that they invented 'ipl' in official by bcci.and its running successfully with millions of profits.THIS IS THE Club history in indian sports.once i read indian tennis association also had idea for league in india.so that they may be start soon.i also read the article selecao82,but according to my knowledge,its only an idea for now.
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 11:23 AM   #267
country flag Seleção82

Quote:
(...)

once i read indian tennis association also had idea for league in india.so that they may be start soon.i also read the article selecao82,but according to my knowledge,its only an idea for now.
I see. Thanks!

It would be great for the sport if tennis would become more popular in India.
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 11:28 AM   #268
country flag Seleção82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleção82 View Post
(...)

AND ... I found interesting stuff.

(...)
There is a Russian interview with Natasha from 1999 where she also talks briefly about Steffi.

Because the part about Steffi in that interview is quite short I will post the interview in Natasha's thread and not here. But I'll let you know when it's posted.
But first I need to get it translated, can't say right now how long this will take.
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 12:34 PM   #269
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

Yes

Last edited by djul14 : Jun 25th, 2012 at 05:56 PM.
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 12:50 PM   #270
country flag Seleção82

Quote:
Originally Posted by djul14 View Post
Yes it's weekend FINALLY !
Yep, FINALLY ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by djul14 View Post
Great job Seleçao
I totally agree with you. The last paragraph sums up prefectly what I think too.
MERCI!!