Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2 - Page 125 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #1861
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Just reading day 2 chat on AO at Tennis.com, Peter Bodo was asked to name the three greatest tennis players of all time and his response:
Rod Laver, Steffi Graf and Roger Federer.
Stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2012, 04:44 AM   #1862
country flag steffiandbibi

steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan2808 View Post
Hi steffiandbibi! Thanks so much.
I managed to get in touch with someone from Integration Sports in Taiwan so I'm getting a ticket from them.
Will you be going too?
Not sure yet, I may be abroad by then. Too sad this definitely would be my best ever chance to see her live match

周笔笔 但愿你的眼睛,只看得见笑容,但愿你流下每一滴泪,都让人感动
steffiandbibi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 10:26 AM   #1863
country flag tennisfan2808

tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffiandbibi View Post
Not sure yet, I may be abroad by then. Too sad this definitely would be my best ever chance to see her live match
I see... Hopefully u can go. This is my best chance too (nearest to Singapore). Let me know if you're going, ok.
tennisfan2808 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #1864
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of

Has this been posted before? (if so, then Sorry)

"Steffi's Page" on a German nostalgia-blog with snippets and pictures from articles from around 1985:

http://www.vongestern.com/2011/07/st...rn-steffi.html

The last picture ("Wer sieht Steffi am ähnlichsten?") is a lookalike-contest.
Seleção82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #1865
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleção82 View Post
Has this been posted before? (if so, then Sorry)

"Steffi's Page" on a German nostalgia-blog with snippets and pictures from articles from around 1985:

http://www.vongestern.com/2011/07/st...rn-steffi.html

The last picture ("Wer sieht Steffi am ähnlichsten?") is a lookalike-contest.
No it hasn't been posted So thanks. Ahhh talking about nostalgia (in tennis !), sometimes I just feel old.
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 09:46 PM   #1866
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

Me again.
Just saw that : http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...poll/day8.html , on the AO website. I didn't even voted (because I ignored this poll existed) but I kinda agree with the result
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 01:17 AM   #1867
country flag Anabelcroft

Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future

And this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-L_-S9-k6M
Anabelcroft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 08:15 AM   #1868
country flag djul14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabelcroft View Post
It's old(like me) it was in 1999, I remember it
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #1869
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all

Steffi in NY for Longiness shop opening and looks great
http://lucire.com/insider/20120126/s...-agship-store/
Stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 11:51 AM   #1870
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light

Does any of you have problems with Steffi's official site? When I try to enter it, it shows a message from google saying it's been segnalized as a malicious site.
bia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #1871
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bia View Post
Does any of you have problems with Steffi's official site? When I try to enter it, it shows a message from google saying it's been segnalized as a malicious site.
You mean http://www.steffi-graf.net ?

No, no problems here with the site.
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #1872
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You mean http://www.steffi-graf.net ?

No, no problems here with the site.
That's right, I still have it blocked by google, it's been a few days now and it's not the first time that this happen.
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 06:14 PM   #1873
country flag Seleção82

Quote:
That's right, I still have it blocked by google, it's been a few days now and it's not the first time that this happen.
I'm wondering what Google has to do with this ... ??

Google isn't some sort of "official internet police" or such, normally they can't block sites if you try to access them directly by the repective URL. I suspect that you have some Google software running on your computer (Google toolbar perhaps?) which uses some heuristic anti-malware software. Maybe some Javascript or VBS or whatever on Steffi's page triggers a false positive alert.

Anyway, disabling the Google software should do the trick. Alternatively you can add Steffi's page to the "trusted sites", IF this is possible (I don't use any Google software, so I can't say how their programs work).
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 06:43 PM   #1874
country flag bia

Quote:
I'm wondering what Google has to do with this ... ??

Google isn't some sort of "official internet police" or such, normally they can't block sites if you try to access them directly by the repective URL. I suspect that you have some Google software running on your computer (Google toolbar perhaps?) which uses some heuristic anti-malware software. Maybe some Javascript or VBS or whatever on Steffi's page triggers a false positive alert.

Anyway, disabling the Google software should do the trick. Alternatively you can add Steffi's page to the "trusted sites", IF this is possible (I don't use any Google software, so I can't say how their programs work).
I'm not such an internet expert, maybe has something to do with my antivirus system, but the message is from google and it says that the site has been signalized as suspicious and that your pc can be damaged by entering it. It also says that you can ignore this message and enter the site anyway, but I'd rather not do it, what if some kind of hacker has infected it?
Maybe it doesn't happen in every country, I really don't know. Anyway, thanks for your help, Selecao.
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 07:05 PM   #1875
country flag Seleção82

Quote:
I'm not such an internet expert, maybe has something to do with my antivirus system, but the message is from google and it says that the site has been signalized as suspicious and that your pc can be damaged by entering it. It also says that you can ignore this message and enter the site anyway, but I'd rather not do it, what if some kind of hacker has infected it?
Maybe it doesn't happen in every country, I really don't know. Anyway, thanks for your help, Selecao.
In principle it cannot be ruled out that the site has been infected without recognition by the tech staff. But I doubt that, I still suspect the message to be a false positive alert.

Anyway, I think that the tech staff/webmaster of the site should be informed about this. Could you make a screenshot of the message?