Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2 - Page 112 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2011, 01:31 AM   #1666
country flag tennisfan2808

tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by djul14 View Post
No, not the crowd, the tons of journalists pursuing her, trying to make stories with nothing
oh ok... i thot it was the crowd there
tennisfan2808 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2011, 09:51 AM   #1667
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef-fan View Post
Tweeted by Antasia Pavlyuchenkova : although she got her name wrong

"Ohhh and how great it was to see Stefi Graff at my practice there!I admire her as an athlete and person!"
She should be banned for life from twitter
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 11:16 AM   #1668
Steffistian

Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice

this user a fan of Monica and do whole work to against Graf.Check his channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/jayfey77

He doesn't know many truths(http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=ybcraZy4YTM) and even he doesn't give chance to tell him.YouTube should ban this type of psychos as Parche(on Stef side).
Steffistian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 01:03 PM   #1669
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffistian View Post
this user a fan of Monica and do whole work to against Graf.Check his channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/jayfey77

He doesn't know many truths(http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=ybcraZy4YTM) and even he doesn't give chance to tell him.YouTube should ban this type of psychos as Parche(on Stef side).
I feel sad for him, he doesn't love Seles, but hate his opponent. So i'll just keep on ignoring him
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 01:34 PM   #1670
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all

Quote:
I feel sad for him, he doesn't love Seles, but hate his opponent. So i'll just keep on ignoring him
+ 1.

Steffistian, this is Steffi Graf Admiration Thread and lets keep it that way, you are probably providing more attention to the video/person by posting it on this site and indirectly helping the guy. As djul rightly said, learn to ignore.
Stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:05 PM   #1671
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
She should be banned for life from twitter
Yo!

It is a strange thing that Steffi's name is misspelled so often, considering that it isn't the most complicated one.
Seleção82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:14 PM   #1672
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleção82 View Post
Yo!

It is a strange thing that Steffi's name is misspelled so often, considering that it isn't the most complicated one.
At least, she got the no: of 'f's right, just had the extra 'f' at the wrong place.
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:16 PM   #1673
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffistian View Post

Quote:
Quote:
+ 1.

Steffistian, this is Steffi Graf Admiration Thread and lets keep it that way, you are probably providing more attention to the video/person by posting it on this site and indirectly helping the guy. As djul rightly said, learn to ignore.
It is an annoying fact that there are many people who take their hobby way too seriously, or even taking it as a substitute for what they're missing in real life. The sad part is that they don't realize that they spoil the fun for themselves. And what makes it worse is that they sometime even succeed in spoiling the fun for others. A hobby should be a pleasure and not a crusade.

Unfortunately it is not very likely that we will succeed in changing their attitude and behavior. Thus I totally agree with Djul () and Stef-fan, the best way to deal with them is to ignore them.
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:18 PM   #1674
country flag Seleção82

Quote:
At least, she got the no: of 'f's right, just had the extra 'f' at the wrong place.
True. But I presume that it is a pure coincidence *LOL*
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:40 PM   #1675
country flag Seleção82

Quote:
It is an annoying fact that there are many people who take their hobby way too seriously, or even taking it as a substitute for what they're missing in real life. The sad part is that they don't realize that they spoil the fun for themselves. And what makes it worse is that they sometime even succeed in spoiling the fun for others. A hobby should be a pleasure and not a crusade.

(...)
One can notice this phenomenon everywhere, and I can tell a somewhat bizarre example from the field of stamp collecting. In forums and other kinds of discussion boards, especially in German ones, the "mint debate" occures regularly. It is about whether or not a stamp can be considered as "mint" if it has the fingerprint of the post-office employee on the side with the gum. This question often raises controversial, stubborn discussions that go on for many many pages and go round in circles and in the end going to nowhere. After some time (usually weeks or months) the debate falls asleep ... only to start again a few months later, with the same arguments, the same stubbornness, and the same "results".

Old Aug 6th, 2011, 11:02 PM   #1676
country flag Seleção82

Allow me to finish the evening with something useful (even if it is sliiightly off-topic) ... a reminder of the worldly wisdom that says: Beware of the rutting capercaillie!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3zuXR6ZlJU

Good night!
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 07:02 AM   #1677
country flag tennisfan2808

tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all

Quote:
True. But I presume that it is a pure coincidence *LOL*
haha... but it's true, many people dont know how to spell Steffi's name correctly.
Some years ago, I actually created some sort of a quiz about myself among friends and family members and one of the questions i asked was: Which of the following is the correct spelling (because all my friends & family know I'm a big fan of Steffi):
a. Steffi Graf
b. Stefi Graff
c. Steffi Graff
d. Stefi Graf

Guess what - majority of the answers were c (Steffi Graff)!!!
tennisfan2808 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 09:19 AM   #1678
country flag djul14

This mispelling is a mystery to me. It's so easy, but people seem to prefer when it's complicated
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 11:45 AM   #1679
country flag Stef-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan2808 View Post
haha... but it's true, many people dont know how to spell Steffi's name correctly.
Some years ago, I actually created some sort of a quiz about myself among friends and family members and one of the questions i asked was: Which of the following is the correct spelling (because all my friends & family know I'm a big fan of Steffi):
a. Steffi Graf
b. Stefi Graff
c. Steffi Graff
d. Stefi Graf

Guess what - majority of the answers were c (Steffi Graff)!!!
Worse, I have seen people use 'Stephie Graf' or 'Stefy Graf'
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 06:09 PM   #1680
country flag Stef-fan

A tennis lesson by Steffi and Andre being auctioned for Malivai Washington Kid's Foundation (remember seeing a recorded message from Andre on MWKF's 15th annivesary saying that he and Stefanie will always be there for Malivai).

http://advantagebizmag.com/archives/8631