Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2 - Page 111 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2011, 12:47 PM   #1651
country flag tennisfan2808

tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef-fan View Post
This is the complete commercial, makes more sense. I didn't like the ending in the previous one as the changes made for 10 and under were not highlighted well but the one posted by Steffi might have been one of the shortened versions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeHLbDUt_64
Hey thanks! Yes the message here is definitely clearer I just love the idea.... Brilliant!
tennisfan2808 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2011, 05:37 PM   #1652
country flag kati830728

kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice kati830728 is just really nice

Hi,
found a short clip where you can see andre presenting steffi with the hall of fame ring.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjv...-of-fame_sport
kati830728 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 03:41 PM   #1653
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all

Any clue what they are talking about???

Serena Williams: Having dinner with an old friend the legendary Scotty Scott He's telling me the ultimate story about his love disaster LOL fun times.

TennisReporters Matt Cronin @
@serenawilliams You mean Scotty's ultimate love disaster story when he was Steffi's hitting partner & had a crush on her?
Stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 05:36 PM   #1654
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all

This is a newsreport that I found stating that Steffi practized with a tennis player by name Scotty Scott, not sure if she remembers him though.

http://articles.sfgate.com/1998-08-0...cott-san-diego
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 03:00 PM   #1655
country flag preap

preap is a name known to all preap is a name known to all preap is a name known to all preap is a name known to all preap is a name known to all preap is a name known to all preap is a name known to all preap is a name known to all preap is a name known to all preap is a name known to all preap is a name known to all

I've just been reading an interview with the lovely Mrs. Date-Krumm, who has some kind words to say about Steffi:

Quote:
Who’s the best player you ever played?
For me it’s Steffi Graf. Always Steffi Graf.

You think she could beat most of today’s players?
Yeah, I think so. If she has the motivation and starts a little bit practicing, I think she could beat everybody.
preap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 01:03 AM   #1656
country flag Stef-fan

Details of Steffi's New Haven Program:

http://www.newhavenopen.com/teekanne...stefanie_graf/
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 12:28 PM   #1657
country flag SW15sport

SW15sport is just really nice SW15sport is just really nice SW15sport is just really nice SW15sport is just really nice SW15sport is just really nice SW15sport is just really nice SW15sport is just really nice SW15sport is just really nice SW15sport is just really nice SW15sport is just really nice SW15sport is just really nice

In response to Gabybackhand's request as to what Steffi said, it goes something like this:

Right before she breaks down: "Something that lies close to my heart, I'd like to donate the prize money that I won today to XXX (basically a fund to develop junior tennis in former East Germany)." APPLAUSE. "I had a lot of emotions today and I had a lot of fun being here."

The back story to this as my former WTA colleague Georgina Clark (and long standing friend of Steffi's and her mother, Heidi) is that the crowds were only luke warm towards her during the week, the press were a bit negative, and their response during the final and after her announcement, obviously moved her a great deal and her love affair with Leipzig began (never losing a match there).
SW15sport is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 11:56 AM   #1658
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW15sport View Post
In response to Gabybackhand's request as to what Steffi said, it goes something like this:

Right before she breaks down: "Something that lies close to my heart, I'd like to donate the prize money that I won today to XXX (basically a fund to develop junior tennis in former East Germany)." APPLAUSE. "I had a lot of emotions today and I had a lot of fun being here."

The back story to this as my former WTA colleague Georgina Clark (and long standing friend of Steffi's and her mother, Heidi) is that the crowds were only luke warm towards her during the week, the press were a bit negative, and their response during the final and after her announcement, obviously moved her a great deal and her love affair with Leipzig began (never losing a match there).
You're so right, the whole week was very rude actually, except the week end and the final victory. The media were everywhere, and not very kind, and remember it was in 1990, the same year of her dad story with a model, so, this happy end, the crowd loving her, and the fact that it was in Leipzig former East Germany
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 12:06 PM   #1659
country flag R-K-M

R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW15sport View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by djul14 View Post
You're so right, the whole week was very rude actually, except the week end and the final victory. The media were everywhere, and not very kind, and remember it was in 1990, the same year of her dad story with a model, so, this happy end, the crowd loving her, and the fact that it was in Leipzig former East Germany
Thank you so much for your info. Love and Peace never fail.

I create a thread on "General Messages" section. Hope you like it.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=441710
"She's one of the greatest players, may be even greatest" - Richard Krajicek
"Steffi is the best all around player of all-time, regardless of surfaces" - Martina Navratilova
"Steffi is definitely the greatest singles player ever" - Billie Jean King
R-K-M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 02:22 AM   #1660
country flag Stef-fan

Seems like someone is trying to make easy money. Didn't even know that such a book existed.

http://www.amazon.ca/Celebrity-Inclu...476593&sr=8-48
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 06:38 AM   #1661
country flag R-K-M

R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future

Quote:
Seems like someone is trying to make easy money. Didn't even know that such a book existed.

http://www.amazon.ca/Celebrity-Inclu...476593&sr=8-48
Agassi's Open is enough to know how much Steffi maintains her values and how she gave him happy and moral life.

For me ,one of important factors to like Steffi is she never behave shameless in anywhere and never talk about love,marriage until she and Agassi get married.

On Agassi side,a bit worried at first,but there was no woman or any love matters during his and Brooke's time. The love story starts after the whole sad story . Their relation starts at Clean and healthy atmosphere.
"She's one of the greatest players, may be even greatest" - Richard Krajicek
"Steffi is the best all around player of all-time, regardless of surfaces" - Martina Navratilova
"Steffi is definitely the greatest singles player ever" - Billie Jean King
R-K-M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 10:52 AM   #1662
country flag tennisfan2808

tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by djul14 View Post
Oh, i never knew that the crowd was rude earlier on?? do u know why?? there's no reason to be rude to such a graceful, kind champion who obviously was going through a rough time at that time. those ungrateful people!!!
tennisfan2808 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 11:01 AM   #1663
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan2808 View Post
Oh, i never knew that the crowd was rude earlier on?? do u know why?? there's no reason to be rude to such a graceful, kind champion who obviously was going through a rough time at that time. those ungrateful people!!!
No, not the crowd, the tons of journalists pursuing her, trying to make stories with nothing
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 08:46 PM   #1664
country flag Stef-fan

Tweeted by Antasia Pavlyuchenkova : although she got her name wrong

"Ohhh and how great it was to see Stefi Graff at my practice there!I admire her as an athlete and person!"
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 09:58 PM   #1665
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of

Quote:

"Ohhh and how great it was to see Stefi Graff at my practice there!I admire her as an athlete and person!"

Quote:

Seleção82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote