Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2 - Page 110 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 21st, 2011, 12:49 AM   #1636
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

New Agassi/Graf commercial promoting 10 and under tennis to be broadcast during US OPEN SERIES.

http://www.usta.com/agassi_graf_and_..._under_tennis/
Stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2011, 12:55 AM   #1637
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all

"how could you know Stef's news than anyone on this forum?"

Are you jealous???
I have connections, lots of them (Twitter, media, facebook)

(I am just kidding, just a regular person who admires Steffi Graf, nothing more).
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 02:42 PM   #1638
country flag steffiandbibi

steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef-fan View Post
Any Taiwanese fans out there?? Good news for you, Steffi is coming to Taiwan in May, 2012. Here is a message from her and Andre.

http://youtu.be/EsnKlOL-REc
Anybody from Taiwan? Please contact me or share the Taipei exhibition matche tickets info here!!! A bunch of fans in mainland want to go watching!

周笔笔 但愿你的眼睛,只看得见笑容,但愿你流下每一滴泪,都让人感动
steffiandbibi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 05:10 PM   #1639
country flag tennisfan2808

tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all

Hi bibi, I'm in Singapore but I may want to go to Taiwan next year to see Steffi (could be the nearest from here ever), so pls share your info about ticketing etc. I am not 100% sure I can go, but do share the info anyway and I hope i can go!
tennisfan2808 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 12:17 PM   #1640
country flag steffiandbibi

steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan2808 View Post
Hi bibi, I'm in Singapore but I may want to go to Taiwan next year to see Steffi (could be the nearest from here ever), so pls share your info about ticketing etc. I am not 100% sure I can go, but do share the info anyway and I hope i can go!
Definitly will

Me too not 100% sure can go, but I believe some of us can successfully make the trip by helping each other.

周笔笔 但愿你的眼睛,只看得见笑容,但愿你流下每一滴泪,都让人感动
steffiandbibi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 03:01 PM   #1641

tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffiandbibi View Post
Definitly will

Me too not 100% sure can go, but I believe some of us can successfully make the trip by helping each other.
Cool!!
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 12:17 AM   #1642
country flag alfajeffster

alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute

I got tickets to the Champions Exo in Philadelphia in September. Agassi, Sampras, McEnroe and others. Hopefully Steffi will be there.
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 01:09 AM   #1643
country flag Stef-fan

Steffi posted the new USTA video on her facebook. Somehow feel it should have been a little bit more than ending it the way it did but I guess that was up to whoever filmed it. Both look great.

http://www.whosay.com/steffigraf/videos/49169
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 12:34 AM   #1644
country flag gabybackhand

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of

Off topic here, but I am watching most of the matches loaded on Internet since 1985 in a chronological order, and many I never saw before, so I'm enjoying a lot of amazing tennis lately, and in many of those is of course, Steffi as she was so dominant in that time, so I happened to just watched her tremendous shape to beat ASV (clearly uncomfortable on the really fast indoor surface then) in Leipzig in 1990. So, I guess it had to be about the political issues back then (Germany's reunification) and as unfortunately German is my liability in languages (I only can understand a few words ), I'd like some of the German-speaking buddies here to tell me a little of her speech during the trophy presentation, as she gets so emotional and can't keep her tears from falling. She showed her emotions completely, unusual of her, so it must be something important. Thanx! and here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VKmrN0YyuA&NR=1
Merciless Monica - Barcelona Bumblebee
gabybackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 03:07 AM   #1645
country flag Stef-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabybackhand View Post
Off topic here, but I am watching most of the matches loaded on Internet since 1985 in a chronological order, and many I never saw before, so I'm enjoying a lot of amazing tennis lately, and in many of those is of course, Steffi as she was so dominant in that time, so I happened to just watched her tremendous shape to beat ASV (clearly uncomfortable on the really fast indoor surface then) in Leipzig in 1990. So, I guess it had to be about the political issues back then (Germany's reunification) and as unfortunately German is my liability in languages (I only can understand a few words ), I'd like some of the German-speaking buddies here to tell me a little of her speech during the trophy presentation, as she gets so emotional and can't keep her tears from falling. She showed her emotions completely, unusual of her, so it must be something important. Thanx! and here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VKmrN0YyuA&NR=1
Gabybackhand, surprised about the coincidence of this. I was watching the same match this morning but the clips posted by geeva1979 and had the same thoughts that you had. Sadly, I am poor in German too.
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 01:01 PM   #1646

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef-fan View Post
Steffi posted the new USTA video on her facebook. Somehow feel it should have been a little bit more than ending it the way it did but I guess that was up to whoever filmed it. Both look great.

http://www.whosay.com/steffigraf/videos/49169
I thought it was a very clever commercial. Loved it! Funny and yet viewers will get the point. And yes, Stef looks greaaat. Didnt look at Andre though.....
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 01:07 PM   #1647

gabybackhand, I dont understand German either, but if I'm not wrong, yes - it was due to the fact that it was the first tournament held in what used to be East Germany and the walls that separate the West and East Germany were finally demolished. And the way the crowd welcomed her there was overwhelming.... having said that, there could be other reasons too, since I dont understand German.
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 12:48 PM   #1648
country flag Stef-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan2808 View Post
I thought it was a very clever commercial. Loved it! Funny and yet viewers will get the point. And yes, Stef looks greaaat. Didnt look at Andre though.....

This is the complete commercial, makes more sense. I didn't like the ending in the previous one as the changes made for 10 and under were not highlighted well but the one posted by Steffi might have been one of the shortened versions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeHLbDUt_64
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 07:46 PM   #1649
country flag XTN

XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light XTN is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfajeffster View Post
I got tickets to the Champions Exo in Philadelphia in September. Agassi, Sampras, McEnroe and others. Hopefully Steffi will be there.
Hope you do get to see Steffi.

OT, isn't Philadelphia the site of the supposedly-forever-lost quarterfinal win over Hingis were she won the 3rd set 6-0?
XTN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 01:45 PM   #1650

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTN View Post
Hope you do get to see Steffi.

OT, isn't Philadelphia the site of the supposedly-forever-lost quarterfinal win over Hingis were she won the 3rd set 6-0?
Yesss!!! that's the match every one of us wish to see!!! Steffi won it 6-2 4-6 6-0. Gosh, if only it's available somewhere.....