Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2 - Page 107 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 07:12 PM   #1591
karen poon

karen poon has disabled reputation
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

does anyone has problem playing this clip?
karen poon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 10:15 PM   #1592
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen poon View Post
does anyone has problem playing this clip?
yep, doesn't work for me
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 02:10 AM   #1593
country flag tennisfan2808

tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all

i worked for me, but perhaps i did it quite soon after the link was posted. maybe it expires by now. it was about a photo shoot session of Stef, but it was in German, so I had no clue what it was about!
tennisfan2808 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 02:10 AM   #1594

tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all

sorry i meant, it worked for me...
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 02:30 AM   #1595
Steffistian

Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice

Did you read Candy's post on Steffi's facebook yesterday? She hurts for Tam's message and said she will not upload on youtube(truegreatsteffigraf). We should send replies to don't go for that.
Steffistian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 05:10 AM   #1596
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all

This is an interview with the person who maintains Wimbledon Grass court and the two players for whom he would return to the court he maintained to watch: Roger Federer and Steffi Graf.

"Will Seaward still visit the Wimbledon grounds when his tenure is up? He's not so sure: "As a spectator maybe, but I wouldn't say anything else. It would be unfair on Mr. Stubley to be looking over his shoulder every five minutes. He's very capable of doing the job."

And if he could return to the grounds to watch one last tennis match, which player, past or present, would he choose to see?

"I'd actually take Roger Federer on the men's side and Steffi Graf on the ladies," says Seaward, without even the slightest hint of hesitation."

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/tenni...-seaward_n.htm
Stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 06:45 AM   #1597

Does anyone know where to find the content (or even video) of Steffi introducing Gaby when Gaby was inducted in Hall of Fame? I would love to read/watch it....
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 12:33 PM   #1598
karen poon

karen poon has disabled reputation

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beitr...as-fuer-Frauen

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beitr...42.-Geburtstag
karen poon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 09:57 PM   #1599
country flag dolldot2

dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice dolldot2 is just really nice

Anyone know who is inducting Andre into the tennis hall of fame??

I doubt it will be Steffi
dolldot2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 10:13 PM   #1600
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all

Agassi had made it clear multiple times that it is not going to be Steffi, Gil Reyes may be but not Steffi for sure.
Stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 01:32 AM   #1601
country flag jjg

jjg is an unknown quantity at this point

Can somebody translate the interviews in the clips posted above?
jjg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 09:51 AM   #1602
country flag steffiandbibi

steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolldot2 View Post
Anyone know who is inducting Andre into the tennis hall of fame??

I doubt it will be Steffi
By the rumor i have heard, it will be John McEnroe

周笔笔 但愿你的眼睛,只看得见笑容,但愿你流下每一滴泪,都让人感动
steffiandbibi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 09:58 AM   #1603
country flag steffiandbibi

steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all steffiandbibi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan2808 View Post
Does anyone know where to find the content (or even video) of Steffi introducing Gaby when Gaby was inducted in Hall of Fame? I would love to read/watch it....
me too have been finding this for years

周笔笔 但愿你的眼睛,只看得见笑容,但愿你流下每一滴泪,都让人感动
steffiandbibi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 01:27 PM   #1604

Hi steffiandbibi... I couldnt find much, except this excerpt from a Gaby fan who actually attended the event:

The ceremony was wonderful. Patrick (Rafter) and Gaby both looked incredible. They saved Gaby for last, which surprised me (I expected Patrick would get that honor) but also made me very happy.

Steffi said some wonderfully touching things about how she first played Gaby when they were 12 years old and that they first learned the language of competition before they learned their common language of english and that it wasn't always easy. But that, over the years, she saw from across the net and with Gaby on the same side of the net a player with incredible athleticism and sportsmanship, but also one with an impact in so many ways ... to fans, in helping children with charitable work, in giving back to the game in Argentina ... but that - of all the people Gaby has had influence on - she made the biggest impact on Graf herself.

And then Gaby got up and spent the first part of her speech talking about how Steffi made her a better player and acknowledging what an honor it was to have one of the best players in the history of the game be there to introduce her and speak on her behalf. Gaby was very choked up and had a difficult time speaking throughout her speech.

I was happy to be there. I wasn't close enough to high five her, sadly, but it was nice for me as someone who'd been a fan of hers throughout her entire career and even after her retirement to be there for that final cap on her tennis life.
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 01:31 PM   #1605

there was actually a video of the speech by Stef posted on youtube, but it's no longer available!!! how sad