Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2 - Page 105 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2011, 10:41 AM   #1561
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef-fan View Post
Andre on Stefanie:

IT: Without revealing too much, can you talk to us about how your relationship with Stefanie has evolved and grown. Could you ever imagine it would be this good?

AA: How much time do you have? How much space can I take. To be able to say that the greatest person I have ever known is also my wife and the mother of my children makes me incredibly grateful.

http://www.insidetennis.com/2011/06/...e-world-place/
Thanks for the link, good read
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2011, 03:00 PM   #1562
Steffistian

Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice

Here’s an interview after the Warsteiner Champions Trophy.
http://www.chrispd.de/wordpress/2011...w-steffi-graf/
Steffistian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 03:26 PM   #1563
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

^thank you

A little poll, if you wanna vote it's here : http://www.bild.de/sport/2011/dirk-n...4842.bild.html
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 04:02 AM   #1564
Steffistian

Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice Steffistian is just really nice

http://www.tennis.com/articles/templ...12637&zoneid=8
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 04:20 AM   #1565
Steffistian

I notice there are some Steffi fans against Andre.Read comments on both official and fan pages on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/officialstef...=wall&filter=1
Quote:
Abhishek Dey Barman:
i am a big fan of yours however i could not digest that u married with andre
http://www.facebook.com/Steffi.Graf....93260244054932
Quote:
Bodhisattwa Roy:
U r awesome Steffi! The only wrong thing u have done in ur entire life is selection of life partner. Bad luck Steffi, wish u a gr8 life ahead. May god bless u & protect u.
I don't know why they are not realizing Andre has grown from fashion boy to true legend after Steffi enters his life in 1999 July?
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 10:06 AM   #1566
country flag djul14

^^WTH are those people ? First write things like that on her FB is so stuuupid, then it's not their business, who cares if they like him or not.

And I didn't get the tennis.com story
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 03:00 PM   #1567
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all

New post by Stefanie on her blog.
http://www.steffi-graf.net/trip-to-germany/
Stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 05:47 PM   #1568
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation

Steffi definitely loves to interact with her fans
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 07:09 AM   #1569
country flag tennisfan2808

tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by djul14 View Post
^^WTH are those people ? First write things like that on her FB is so stuuupid, then it's not their business, who cares if they like him or not.

And I didn't get the tennis.com story
I didnt get the tennis.com story either... what has it got to do with Stef's bday???
tennisfan2808 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 09:35 AM   #1570
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan2808 View Post
I didnt get the tennis.com story either... what has it got to do with Stef's bday???
The one who wrote that article must have been drinking a few beer during the process, such a stupid article.
bia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 11:10 AM   #1571
country flag djul14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan2808 View Post
That's why I didn't get it, as bia said, yeah the author must have been drinking to find a link, that we, never drunk people that we are, couldn't see.
The crazy part is that, he/she get paid to write this lol
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 03:14 PM   #1572
Steffistian

not that much as tennis.com article,but this is also by author with low knowledge fellow.
http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report...es_1553687-all
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 04:18 PM   #1573
country flag djul14

The last link doesn't work for me.

Yesterday I watched on youtube, for the 1st time, the 1992 FedCup match against Sanchez Vicario, Steffi just destroyed her, on clay
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 06:53 PM   #1574
Steffistian

First love meeting of Agassi,Graf.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ten...e-matches.html

Quote:

Yesterday I watched on youtube, for the 1st time, the 1992 FedCup match against Sanchez Vicario, Steffi just destroyed her, on clay
Yes,Steffi smashed Arantxa in that 92 Federation cup final.I remember Steffi holds a record that won every final she played at Federation Cup.
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 02:10 AM   #1575
country flag tennisfan2808

tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all

Quote:
That's why I didn't get it, as bia said, yeah the author must have been drinking to find a link, that we, never drunk people that we are, couldn't see.
The crazy part is that, he/she get paid to write this lol
Yesss - that's the sick part: that the writer actually gets paid writing something that doesnt make any sense in relation to Stef's bday. And to think that this comes from tennis.com???
tennisfan2808 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote