Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2 - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 31st, 2011, 04:25 AM   #1501
country flag R-K-M

R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

According original Petkovic's interview,we can't say sure,just a guess .
R-K-M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 31st, 2011, 06:36 AM   #1502
juliehardwick

juliehardwick has disabled reputation

Is this even a story? Horrible reporting of the kind that characterizes too much of the internet:-) Seems like SMG said something like she'd like to go to a fed cup tie one day if she could.
Plus she's rarely been at pro tournaments since she retired in 1999? She's put in appearances at a huge number of pro tournaments since she retired in 1999 - all watching her husband!
juliehardwick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 02:25 PM   #1503
country flag morbidangle

morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of

Bought tickets to Steffi's Halle exho. Got the crappiest seats, but still, its STEFFI GRAF!
Anyone else going??
morbidangle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 05:04 PM   #1504
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbidangle View Post
Bought tickets to Steffi's Halle exho. Got the crappiest seats, but still, its STEFFI GRAF!
Anyone else going??
How did you get the tickets ??? I ve tried to purchase online but it didn't work for me !

I NEED to see her play live once in my life.
My biggest is not to be 10years older, if I had been nearly 30 (so with money and a car) while she was still playing, I would have went to the FO every year !
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 10:06 PM   #1505
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by djul14 View Post
How did you get the tickets ??? I ve tried to purchase online but it didn't work for me !

My biggest is not to be 10years older, if I had been nearly 30 (so with money and a car) while she was still playing, I would have went to the FO every year !
Just looked at their website, it seems that the online ticket sale is closed. But if you're really interested it could be an idea to phone them to ask if there are still tickets available. I don't know how good your spoken German is, but you surely would find someone with whom you can talk in English, perhaps even French. Or I could phone them if you wish (but tomorrow it's a holiday here, so I possibly won't reach somebody there earlier than on Friday).
Seleção82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 12:18 AM   #1506
country flag morbidangle

morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleção82 View Post
Just looked at their website, it seems that the online ticket sale is closed. But if you're really interested it could be an idea to phone them to ask if there are still tickets available. I don't know how good your spoken German is, but you surely would find someone with whom you can talk in English, perhaps even French. Or I could phone them if you wish (but tomorrow it's a holiday here, so I possibly won't reach somebody there earlier than on Friday).
Exactly what Seleção82 said. I called them at +49 (0)5201-8180. The lady spoke to me in English, and told me they cant mail me the tickets now, thats why the online thing is not working now.
But she told me they can reserve a ticket for me, and I can pick it at the entrance of the stadium. I was asked for my credit card number. So if you really want to see her in Halle, just call them, give them your details and credit card number, and they will reserve a ticket for you.

However, thats not how I got my ticket. I just checked a local eventim.de office and they had some tickets available. Again, they are not selling them online anymore, but if you want, I can go to the office on Friday and get one for you. So call them, and if it doesnt work out, let me know!
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 05:52 AM   #1507
country flag grafan92

grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold grafan92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ditto! But in my case, I would've had to live in Europe as well

Sure hope that some day Steffi does play in India...I had read somewhere that AITA was planning of holding some matches across different cities in India, and Andre, Steffi, Pete and some others were to participate, but nothing seems to have materialised.
grafan92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 09:50 AM   #1508
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

You guys are too nice with me
Actually I've tried about 2months ago to have tickets for the event, as it didn't worked I thougt tickets weren't available from France, so I basically gave up the idea to go there to see her in Halle.
Unfortunately, I ve planned other things to do on that day
But thank you for offering me your help I am mad at me, I should have asked before

I REALLY DO wish she will come back next year in Paris, for the Longines thing, and this time I'll be there ! Or if she comes back playing in Germany (near Metz).
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 10:15 AM   #1509
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light

Does anybody know if it will be televised?
bia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 11:29 AM   #1510
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bia View Post
Does anybody know if it will be televised?
I doubt it. But I'll look around and will let you know if I find something.
Seleção82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 10:24 PM   #1511
AlwaysGraf

AlwaysGraf has disabled reputation

Does anybody wish she would play with a wilson racquet when we see her do these exhibitions or hits? I know she has to play with heaed since there must be endorsement deals and what not, but it just seems a bit odd seeing her play with anything other than wilson ie the head racquet-maybe even her old dunlop lol. Even still ,seeing her play now, at anytime, even if it was with a frying pan, is still a treat
AlwaysGraf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 09:45 AM   #1512
country flag Warriorroger

Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold Warriorroger is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysGraf View Post
Does anybody wish she would play with a wilson racquet when we see her do these exhibitions or hits? I know she has to play with heaed since there must be endorsement deals and what not, but it just seems a bit odd seeing her play with anything other than wilson ie the head racquet-maybe even her old dunlop lol. Even still ,seeing her play now, at anytime, even if it was with a frying pan, is still a treat
Me too, I still play with the Black Wilson she retired with, but no doubt she will play with the Head racket. The oversized racket just doesn't like as nice as her Wilson rackets, all three of them, the blue white, the blue and the black.
Warriorroger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 09:52 AM   #1513
country flag djul14

the blue white (and red) was the one
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 04:50 PM   #1514
country flag tennisfan2808

tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all tennisfan2808 is a name known to all

someone posted the result: Graf/Leconte d. Görges/Kafelnikov 3-6 6-2 11-9
tennisfan2808 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 11:38 PM   #1515
country flag morbidangle

Attended the Exhibition with Steffi today, got her autograph, acted like a crazy teenager... it was AWESOME!