SvetlanaK27 on twitter - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 05:03 PM   #646
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future
Re: Sveta's twitter

Quote:
my hittin partner is also called sasha,but krasnorutskiy
Quote:
guy i went to give my passport to make british visa yesterday but they told me i have not enought pages in my passport ugggg.i need visa pls
Quote:
made some pasta and chilling at my place after practice
she wanted to get british visa so that she is going to eastbourne is for sure

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 06:25 PM   #647
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

well there are a lot of Elenas even in tennis,not only Dementieva,but also Vesnina,Bovina that I can think of now.Because I like these 2 more than Dementieva ,specially Bovina,I tend to think first of her if you tell me a tennis Elena

Nothing wrong with looking like Dementieva if he meant her,of course.She's very beautiful in her way if you like girls that look like dolls.

I hope Sveta gets her visa on time.

about the pasta thing,I wonder if she's a good cooker
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 06:58 PM   #648
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

probably only pasta
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 07:40 PM   #649
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They told me that I got my visa!yeahhhh I go to eastbourne n I play Dobs with kim
yes!!!!!
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 07:43 PM   #650
country flag Diogenovna

Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of

Quote:
well there are a lot of Elenas even in tennis,not only Dementieva,but also Vesnina,Bovina that I can think of now.Because I like these 2 more than Dementieva ,specially Bovina,I tend to think first of her if you tell me a tennis Elena
My favorite Elena is Likhovtseva. Very nice person, I miss her

I cannot make out the sense of "chilling at my place"? What does it mean?
Diogenovna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 07:47 PM   #651
country flag Bероника

I understood it as relaxing at my place,but maybe I'm wrong.

Oh Likhovtseva! She's been gone from the game so long now I forgot about her
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 07:49 PM   #652
country flag Bероника

she was also one of Sveta's best friends on tour,she always says Likovtseva when asked about best friends on tour.How could I forget her?
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 07:50 PM   #653
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

yeah that is what it normaly means I believe players train in the morning go home to eat and some sleeping and then go back

so I think she was just at home

Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 08:54 PM   #654
country flag Bероника

I noticed Sveta is now following GreatestQuotes and marcosbaghdatis (i don't think she was before).

The quotes one is interesting it says "A specially chosen collection of quotes that will challenge, motivate and inspire you to be the best you can be".
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 09:30 PM   #655
country flag Diogenovna

Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of

Thanks Mel and Vero for the explanation! I've got the general idea.
Diogenovna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 09:37 PM   #656
country flag Bart77

Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
They told me that I got my visa!yeahhhh I go to eastbourne n I play Dobs with kim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
yes!!!!!
Oh, yes. I remember getting any visa was pain in the ass. Sometimes very humiliating process. Great she get it but on the other hand I can't imagine that they would say "No visa for Sveta". Com'on, it's Svetlana Kuznetsova, for pit's sake!!!

"Clenched fists, black eyes!" - 7Seconds

"No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now" - Afrika Bambaataa
Bart77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 09:47 PM   #657
country flag Bart77

Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie monster View Post
Yeah but he must have looked like him elena doesnt look like sveta and why do we think its dementieva cuz sveta asked us if she looked like her she knows people that follow her do follow her for her tennis. And why be so serieus when everybody can laugh with it sveta was just really funny and she didnt really hurt the guy or somerthing she just used a joke to tell him her name wasnt elena.
Ok, easy. I wasn't seroius just wanted to know. I know that Sveta and Dementieva don't look alike but if the guy really meant her it's even more funny. He probably heard about Dementieva at the news (she was in semifinal after all) and didn't realize what she was doing in Moscow a day before semifinal in Paris, don't you think?

Quote:

Nothing wrong with looking like Dementieva if he meant her,of course.She's very beautiful in her way if you like girls that look like dolls.
I was asking what's wrong in looking like Dementieva. Thanks for the reply - now I know

"Clenched fists, black eyes!" - 7Seconds

"No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now" - Afrika Bambaataa
Bart77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 09:54 PM   #658
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Quote:
I noticed Sveta is now following GreatestQuotes and marcosbaghdatis (i don't think she was before).

The quotes one is interesting it says "A specially chosen collection of quotes that will challenge, motivate and inspire you to be the best you can be".
I am going to follow them tomorrow now I am tired and go to bed. but I hope sveta can do something with those quotes she can use them

Old Jun 4th, 2010, 03:32 PM   #659
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

SvetlanaK27

watching tennis raf vs jurgan rafa is so strong most of his matches like a walk in the park for him
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2010, 07:54 PM   #660
country flag Bероника

I hope Rafa wins the title