SvetlanaK27 on twitter - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2010, 03:13 PM   #31
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of
Re: Sveta's twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggysveta View Post
Roger has to win. Sveta says so. Trust me, Russian chicks are smart...they just know these things...

I think the 27 must be because of her birthday. I know my favourite number is 15 because it's my birthday. Cute, no? Great to see Sveta on Twitter, though.... finally!!! Sign me up, Twitter baby

Marc
Makes sense, it's the same deal with me, my lucky number is my birthday!
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2010, 05:44 AM   #32
country flag Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

So excited for her! I actually hope she doesn't play Fed Cup. She's got enough Fed Cup credentials, and should focus more on her individual career. Besides, the name list is already out and she's not on it.
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 08:12 AM   #33
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SvetlanaK27

nice sunday at home watching the nice game from Roger and Murray, outside is snow,all white. Have a greate day and i ll enjoy mine
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 10:07 AM   #34
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

another twit from Sveta:

Quote:
SvetlanaK27

Oh and GOOOOOD Job to Serena! Im so happy for her
Quote:
SvetlanaK27

@serenajwilliams great job lol
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 10:52 AM   #35
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

and roger won so must have been a great match to watch for her

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 11:27 AM   #36
country flag Bероника

I can imagine her,under a blanket (because it must be cold) watching the tennis match
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 02:27 PM   #37
country flag fnuf7

fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute

Love that she's such a big Roger fan

Svetlana Kuznetsova
Roland Garros - 09 US Open - 04
fnuf7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 06:25 PM   #38
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
I can imagine her,under a blanket (because it must be cold) watching the tennis match
forget that blanket I will warm her

Old Jan 31st, 2010, 06:35 PM   #39
country flag dearg

dearg is a name known to all dearg is a name known to all dearg is a name known to all dearg is a name known to all dearg is a name known to all dearg is a name known to all dearg is a name known to all dearg is a name known to all dearg is a name known to all dearg is a name known to all dearg is a name known to all

Personally I'm gutted that Murray lost.
dearg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 06:50 PM   #40
country flag Bероника

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie monster View Post
forget that blanket I will warm her
haha,you wish you forgot one little detail: you are not on Moscow
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 11:32 AM   #41
♥sveta♥sammy♥

no I wish I was

Old Feb 1st, 2010, 01:26 PM   #42
country flag Bероника

oh me too,me too
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 04:59 PM   #43
♥sveta♥sammy♥

I am suprised she doesnt have 50 cent in her list of following. and some other artist.

Old Feb 1st, 2010, 09:08 PM   #44
country flag Bероника

The fact that she follows Alicia Keys makes her even more amazing in my eyes
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 10:13 PM   #45
♥sveta♥sammy♥

well yeah love that too. but there are a lot of artist that she talked about on twitter but she cant seem to find them. or didnt have time that could be it too I mean she is a prof. tennis player.