Ranking Watch - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:40 AM   #631
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation
Re: Ranking Watch

Kanepi had surgery and will miss Brisbane (out for 3 months)

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=1947
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #632
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Venus will finally be returning to the top 20 next Monday unless Cirstea wins Dubai.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #633
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

i had also noticed she's been slowly moving up the ranks. Keep up the good work Venus
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #634
country flag Z1988

Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
Venus will finally be returning to the top 20 next Monday unless Cirstea wins Dubai.
Yay!! And she is likely to be the first seed in Florianopolis as well, right?
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #635
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Cirstea's out, so Venus is officially back in the top 20. Next week will be her 644th week.

She'll only be ~255 points behind #18 Safarova, which means that she better win Florianapolis to gain 270. #17 Stephens is 725 points away though, so Venus will need some strong showings this clay season to grab her top 16 seed for the French.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z1988 View Post
Yay!! And she is likely to be the first seed in Florianopolis as well, right?
Yeah, unless someone ranked higher than her takes a late WC, which is highly unlikely.

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:13 AM   #636
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

She's well on her way, but she is defending quite a bit of points from Miami, Charleston and Rome
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 09:25 PM   #637
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

But then she isn't defending that much at the slams- 2r, 1r, 2r.

With her top twenty ranking, her draws should be a lot easier.

but of course all that means nothing if she doesn't get her forehand into court
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #638
country flag kwilliams

kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Venus moved up to 21 this week with Suarez Navarro's drop and is only 10 points shy of Zakapalova (who's at 20, of course)

http://flickr.com/photos/keithmaguire/
kwilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #639
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Hopefully she can stay inside the top 24 for a good RG seed. She's defending 305 points between Madrid/Rome, and she's 120 points ahead of #25 Safarova atm. She should be fine, but she won't be seeded so there's a risk of getting brutal R2 draws.

Old Apr 17th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #640
country flag Z1988

Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
Hopefully she can stay inside the top 24 for a good RG seed. She's defending 305 points between Madrid/Rome, and she's 120 points ahead of #25 Safarova atm. She should be fine, but she won't be seeded so there's a risk of getting brutal R2 draws.
But there is also a chance of drawing Errani .

Anyway, I always think in a way the draw doesn't really matter for Vee (except to stay away from Serena as far as possible. I want them to meet in the final only!!). I mean, if she faces a higher seed earlier on AND manages to defeat her, the draw will be more open for her. Take the 2012 US Open. Had she won that match vs Kerber (which she almost did), the draw would have been soo wide open for her... . I like her quotes during the Olympics, if I am not mistaken, where she said when she was unseeded and defeated a seeded player, she felt like she took away and claimed the seeding number
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 02:16 AM   #641
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

In safe points... shes floating around 30-34 ...
Then again... she could gain lots of points if she keeps up with her form vs Keys...
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 03:31 PM   #642
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Updates pls!!!
Cause Veenus is going sky high this year!!!
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 08:07 PM   #643
country flag MrWaagh
Venus fan!

MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she can at least make the third round of the Australian Open, and defend last year's points.

After that, we'll see
MrWaagh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 09:22 PM   #644
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaalMaria View Post
But then she isn't defending that much at the slams- 2r, 1r, 2r.

With her top twenty ranking, her draws should be a lot easier.

but of course all that means nothing if she doesn't get her forehand into court
SIGH I hate being right
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 08:52 AM   #645
country flag Direwolf

3R Lisicki looms being coached by Hingis
Not that Hard of a draw really!!!