Ranking Watch - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2010, 01:02 PM   #31
country flag Zweli

Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of
Re: Ranking Watch

Na Li is the biggest obstacle now,Vee needs those first serves in,control that erratic forehand if she wants to get into the semis .Judging by the match against Schiavonne,I must be honest,I have goose bumps.I hope and pray that the serve improves,the focus is on because Na is such a good player.
(The two women that changed the world of Tennis)
Zweli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2010, 01:49 PM   #32
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

What's Venus' ranking now that she's made the QF?

It must go up a place or two right?
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 02:27 PM   #33
country flag zxcVbnm88

zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishan... View Post
What's Venus' ranking now that she's made the QF?

It must go up a place or two right?
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=236674

Up 1 place to #5
zxcVbnm88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 02:31 PM   #34
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

Just one place?

Better than nothing, thank you : )
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 03:00 PM   #35
country flag olympus28

olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
If Venus wins the AO, she could be #2 in the world She ain't winning it, but good to know she has a shot.
Coming of me it's not shocking but from you

But you are right the current Vee can't beat Serena in SF, if she goes to SF it will be really good for the start of the year though
olympus28 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 03:24 PM   #36
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

It's as if people see one comment and hold on to it...I think it for a completely opposite reason than you

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 05:38 PM   #37
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Well what do you expect making a statement like that in a Venus forum of all places. We were shocked.

Anyway i think all these "negative" comments r just our way of making it hurt a little less if she loses, (that's right, including Olympus, midnight robber and uranium's comments). It's a defence mechanism. But of course no one wants to admit that
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 05:49 PM   #38
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

Venus fans, STOP doubting her PLEASE!!! So what if she loses? There is no reason to believe she will lose before she gets on the damn court
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 07:50 PM   #39
country flag vwfan

vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute

watched the last two sets of schiavone match. nothing new or insightful, but one point worth emphasizing:

MOVE FORWARD PLEASE.

God, this woman is stubborn. Even when the answer is staring her right in her face.

Now this is Venus playing at her best: moving in to close out the point. When she is doing that, she is hard to beat, by anyone (so damn annoyed at that thread in GM--promise to stay away for that place, really!) Not getting overly invested, but can't tell you all how much I want Venus to win this tournament beating Justine and Serena in the process!

Serena Williams |Ana Ivanovic| Na Li
vwfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 10:07 PM   #40
country flag olympus28

olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of

Imagine Venus beating Serena and Justine just 1 sec...OMG the haters would be destroyed forever
olympus28 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 11:17 PM   #41
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

It is a little disappointing to see some of these comments..this is her forum and if you wanna be nagative that's what the GM is for. But positive energy in here tonight
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 07:17 PM   #42
country flag kwilliams

kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Venus has a good shot of defending her Acapulco title as well! I know Azarenka gained on her but she has a lot to defend between Indian Wells and Miami.

http://flickr.com/photos/keithmaguire/
kwilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2010, 03:56 AM   #43
country flag ZODIAC

ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute

Vee all the way baby!!
ZODIAC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2010, 02:20 PM   #44
country flag vwfan

vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute

Venus can't gain points anytime soon, unless she wins Miami, but Azarenka can certainly lose a lot: Indian Wells and Miami.

GL to Vika. NOT!

Serena Williams |Ana Ivanovic| Na Li

Last edited by vwfan : Feb 27th, 2010 at 12:47 PM.
vwfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 07:17 AM   #45
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Venus is --
800 points behind Safina
300 points behind Svetlana
300 points behind Wozniacki

Venus just needs to defend SFs in Miami and Rome
Wozniacki Finals in P5+Manda
Svetlana W in Stuttgart+FO
Safina W in Manda+Rome+Finals in Stuttgart

Gosh im excited!

Wimbledon would be stupid if they dont put the Williams 1+2 in their Championships!!
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote