Ranking Watch - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2010, 02:51 PM   #16
country flag kwilliams

kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ranking Watch

Venus will overtake Kuznetsova if she makes the SF! One match at a time though...

http://flickr.com/photos/keithmaguire/
kwilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2010, 01:21 AM   #17
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

haha thats funny...
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 02:28 AM   #18
country flag kwilliams

kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Wozniacki is down a set and a break to Li. If Woz was to go out in this round then Venus could overtake her if she got to the final. She would be back at number three and less than 100 points behind Safina...but again, one match at a time...

Old Jan 25th, 2010, 02:32 AM   #19
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

If Venus wins the AO, she could be #2 in the world She ain't winning it, but good to know she has a shot.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 03:06 AM   #20
country flag kwilliams

Wozza is out. I like her but I like Na too, so I'm glad she won this one.

Old Jan 25th, 2010, 06:20 AM   #21
country flag V's a star

V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
If Venus wins the AO, she could be #2 in the world She ain't winning it, but good to know she has a shot.

so sad to hear that from you

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." By Mahatma Gandhi.
V's a star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 06:46 AM   #22
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Knocking her chances has worked well for me and her so far

Old Jan 25th, 2010, 08:55 AM   #23
country flag V&SWilliams Fan

V&SWilliams Fan is a splendid one to behold V&SWilliams Fan is a splendid one to behold V&SWilliams Fan is a splendid one to behold V&SWilliams Fan is a splendid one to behold V&SWilliams Fan is a splendid one to behold V&SWilliams Fan is a splendid one to behold V&SWilliams Fan is a splendid one to behold V&SWilliams Fan is a splendid one to behold V&SWilliams Fan is a splendid one to behold V&SWilliams Fan is a splendid one to behold V&SWilliams Fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I hope this is like a counter jinx thing. Uranium you're like her biggest fan
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 02:57 PM   #24
country flag zxcVbnm88

zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by V&SWilliams Fan View Post
if that's the case, I think Vee would to lose to Li Na
zxcVbnm88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 06:17 PM   #25
country flag vwfan

vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And you know that because. . .

She certainly has the ability, but like we all know, she needs the focus.

Serena Williams |Ana Ivanovic| Na Li

Last edited by vwfan : Jan 25th, 2010 at 06:23 PM.
vwfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 06:29 PM   #26
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

She's still in the draw so why can't Venus win?

I'm getting sick of all this jinx business.

Venus has a chance and therefore she CAN win the AO singles title. I hope she does.
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 08:46 PM   #27
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by V&SWilliams Fan View Post
Well kind of. Like I said before the Australian Open started, I am sick of being disappointed at Melbourne. Every year since 2002 I say Venus is gonna win it finally, and she disappoints me, so to avoid being disappointed this year I tell myself she won't win. But the closer and closer she gets the harder and harder it is to tell myself that

Old Jan 25th, 2010, 08:54 PM   #28
country flag kwilliams

^ I know that feeling.

Old Jan 25th, 2010, 11:41 PM   #29
country flag soomaal

soomaal has a brilliant future soomaal has a brilliant future soomaal has a brilliant future soomaal has a brilliant future soomaal has a brilliant future soomaal has a brilliant future soomaal has a brilliant future soomaal has a brilliant future soomaal has a brilliant future soomaal has a brilliant future soomaal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well kind of. Like I said before the Australian Open started, I am sick of being disappointed at Melbourne. Every year since 2002 I say Venus is gonna win it finally, and she disappoints me, so to avoid being disappointed this year I tell myself she won't win. But the closer and closer she gets the harder and harder it is to tell myself that
You must have great self discipline. I am like a addict with no will power trying to quite. It aint ever gonna happen.
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 02:54 AM   #30
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why not just live the moment, live positively??

i dont know whats funny with telling everyone to lose...

totally doesnt give hope to their other fans...

Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote